Chapter 23- Secret Hideout

Wednesday 6th January 2021- Chapter 23

Ik I said I will make the chapters a bit shorter. But I decided not too, I mean I will, but I need to give myself a brief time before that.

But overall please don't enjoy this. It's cringing and lazy.

Blackhole's POV:-

What? Challenge cancelled-

Oh okay.

Me being the clueless one out of all, we all decided to head back to our shelters.

Still not sure what happened to the other two, but hopefully their not drunk right-

Oh please no.

"B-Blackhole? You coming'?" Remote asked. "Oh uh.. yeah, yeah. I'm coming. Haha..." I followed Remote to the Shelter.

She seems very happy for some reason..

Was it because-

...

We didn't do a challenge and therefore we might lose FOR A THRID TIME AND VOTE FOR SOMEONE OUT SO SHE CAN USE HER IMMUNITY TOKEN-

Oh, no, no, no. That's just wrong-

Ah whatever, I'm so lazy today to speak to everyone. I even might just start listen to some Mediation music to calm my nerves. That way, I should not act so strange towards anyone.

I mean, this show is about teamwork. And 4 hasn't actually told us the proper thing. Like what will exactly happen with the prize and all of that stuff-

Hopefully they will announce it at some point.

"Hey Bottle. I have to agree with you-" Tree was talking to Bottle about huh? "W-wha do you mean.." She ask. "T-that, conversation... remember, you told me that it would be better if things change then, we should schedule something to make sure nothing can effect anything on earth." Bottle froze a second and looked at him. "Tree- since when did I said that-"

... "oh my tree.. you forgotten already. Before this season started- you did said you like to recycle things. So do I. so maybe we can make a schedule on how we're gonna fix the world again!"

"Oh, that's sounds fun! I'm not sure if I can remember saying that, but I think it sounds fun!" Bottle jump into the air and smiled. I looked very happy to see her helping out the world. Us, Death P.A.C.T is all about Preventing Death and Creating Trust which was she said in the first season of the show.

If she's wants to prevent the world dying. She might start recycling on a daily-bases.

I'm just glad I'm on a correct team instead of killing objects.

I would go to hell..

Leafy's POV:-

That little brat went missing again?... UGH what an idiot..

Well duh, he is one anyways.. no wonder why you broke his hear-

HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF? STOP USING ME TO MAKE ME JEALOUS OVER FIREY AGAIN-

And how many time do I have to tell you NOT to talk to yourself. God you're such a weirdo..

You're the one who's talking to meeeeee-

Why does it sound like I was about to cry...

Tch- don't know..

Go and get a life..

Go and get a man..

UGH- I hate you!

Aww- I love you!