Chapter 5- "Fake Fir/ends"

Sunday 2nd February 2020- Chapter 5

I'm so sorry again if this doesn't make any sense to you. I have grammar issues;-; (IDK why though)

Win
BEEP- Woody never got killed
Middle
Team Ice Cube- Naily stab jurying the challenge
The Losers!- Needle has some slapping skills or pointing skills
Iance- Bubble Pranks people
Death P.A.C.T- Blackhole uses his force
A Better Name Than That- Blocky uses his tricks
Bleh- Saw kicks one another
Lose
Free Food- Stapy didn't have his sword with him.

Okay don't enjoy

Puffball's POV:-

As we were following X to the tribe. I looked over to Fries, who looks so tired after swimming into that Toxic Pool. I fly my way up to him and let him have a seat on the top of my head. He felt asleep. Now I just realised that is the same time but different hours he fell asleep.

"Eraser...?" An unknown voice was heard. Eraser turns around and saw Bell asking for something.

"Oh, it's you.. what is it?" He questions her.

"Thanks for helping me to feel great again. I still do feel weird. But I'm okay now. Also, are you okay? You look a bit tired." Bell answer him. I joined their conversation

"Fries feels tired too. Actually, it's almost everyone in our team." I respond

"Good point." Bell reply

We made it to the tribe. But we had to wait outside until Nighttime. It was kinda cold outside as it was still sunset.

2 hours later

Snowball's POV:-

I was standing outside again. Didn't even saw Firey nor Eggy this time. I bet there sleeping or something oh well. I was looking nowhere except straightness. I look at the North Island of Yoyle it was really dark. But then I saw setting Red, Brown. It was Match. I thought she'll be sleeping by now. I better go and talk to her.

"Hey Match, why are you standing here all by yourself?" I question her. She never looked at me.

"Why like, are you like, looking so- like, deducted from like, your system. Like I know, we like, did the challenge, like, 5 hours ago-" I cut her off. I never wanted to hear her likes ever again.

"YOU BETTER STOP SAYING "LIKE" MATCH! it's getting annoying.." I was so tired to her "like, like" stuff. Is she a fangirl of likes?

"Uh-... SB you know I like, saying "like" words. And like, I can't like, live without." Match was giving me the eye.

"Still it's still annoying..-" I looked at Match and she looked at me with those puppy eyes. What did I even say to her.?

"..."

"Okay.." said Match. She almost walked away from me. But I stop her for a minute to talk to her.

"Match! I'm sorry okay. You don't have to stop saying you're "like" words." I felt so horrible towards her. She didn't speak a single word. She just kept looking in my eyes, in the eye.

She sighs and said

"How do I know if you're going to apologise to me like that?" She started to cut off her "likes" is it working or am I dreaming.

"By~" I needed to think of something. But what?! "By winning the challenge for you OR telling 4 to make more sense for the next time?" I tried but it didn't work.

"Just leave me alone Snowball. I have other friends to like deal with.." she walked away for me. She was crying... what did I do?

Match's POV:-