Chapter 16b- Heart Broken

Thursday 18th June 2020- Chapter 16B

This is Part 2 Of "It's Quiet."

OH YEAH I BY ACCIDENTALLY SPELT QUIET WRONG IN THE LAST CHAPTER I WROTE QUITE LOL

My bad 👉👈.. you know me lol, I'm Spanish so sorry if I got the spelling wrong lol.

Okay please don't enjoy this.

Fanny's POV:-

"What do you mean... I don't understand-" I said as Bubble look at me so confused. I rub my eyes with my Right foot and just looked at her again. "Bubble, What do you mean? Can you tell me again with a little common sense!" I was kinda getting intense and worried. She just starred at me into my soul while sat there quiet. What's up with her now.

Until 2 minutes later she snap out.

"Uh- wha- Sorry... I was daydreaming.. I guess I'm just tired to say something.." it was 3pm as I was looking at Clock in front of me. His leg is still in pain. Yikes.. Bubble rub her head, as I just look at her back again. "What did you said..?" She looks tired than before. I didn't want to go back to TPOT VS BFB thing, why should I?..

"Never mind.." I deeply regret saying this too her. She is my friend anyways. And I do trust her. Bubble looked at the ground again as she saw Flower finally sleeping and Ruby still asleep. I closed my eyes and tried to get some rest until then something pop up in my hand.

I wanted to ask her about her Voice. Were did her accent go? What happened to her, why isn't she fragile and shy like before? What actually did happened to her?

"Uhh- Bubble?" I said quietly without disturbing Flower and Ruby's beauty sleep. And some of the contestants.

"Um.. Yeah?" She said in her different voice. Instead of her bubble voice; it was more like Emo Girls voice but a bit high pitch.. kinda reminds me of her voice in BFB. I really love her voice back then. Wait- what.

"Wh-wha-what happened to you're- uhh.. Voice?" I said shaking a bit. Bubble covered her mouth and looks at the ground. I felt a bit sleepy.

"You... you don't have to tell me if-" I said it softly again. She cuts me off with a look.

"I'll tell you!" She said. I look a bit terrified to hear her story. She's been my best friend ever since Match and Pencil we're both out. I started to be on her side, until the-... split.. that really broke my heart to say this that Bubble end up going with 4 instead of 2.. that day made me lose confidence.

"So.. BFB ended- and.. Gelatin was getting so tired of my voice. He kept saying that I couldn't pronounce the words correctly, meaning that he made a potion to make my pronouncing more attention; than having a accent that just a bit confusing. He took chemistry when he was young, so he knew how to do these kinda stuff. I thought.. Golfball will be the one who'll be making those potions, but it turns up it was Gelatin who did it." I looks supremely surprised. I looked at Gelatin who was completely asleep and Golfball who was also asleep, while Tennisball wasn't asleep. Gelatin does know about these stuff huh?

"Why.. did he.. do that. Like, what was like, based on?" Bubble started to lay down. I did the same while looking at the sky how gloomy it is. Thank god we got out of that forest. "I think it was all based on BFB 18. He told me that I couldn't pronounce "Nervous" so then he made the potion for me. He never told me, that it will make my accent go even differently. I though it was a pronunciation potion, but it wasn't.." Bubble looks even tired now. I let her rest. That enough for knowing about her voice.

Bubble tent to close her eyes and tried to go to sleep. I was going to apologise one more time to her, and tell her; how much you know...