Chapter 22b- Mystery Boys

Monday 21st December 2020- Chapter 22B

Clock's POV:-

....

"CRAP!" Coiny yelled. Firey Slapped him and held his hands again. "Ow!"

"F-Firey?! Didn't I told you not to use your hands!" Cake shouted. "S-sorry Cake.. I just.. UGH! I really want to use my hands again, BUT I CANT RESIST!"

"Maybe.. just.. I don't know.. be like Cake, Clock and Eggy?" Loser admitted. "Okay.. the heck am I gonna do that? It's obviously gonna be so hard, and TWO. I have been using my hands for over 13/14 years now. So of COURSE it's going to be hard without arms for a day!" Firey crossed his arms and mumbled at the end. (Idk how old is Firey LOL)

I..

I never thought I felt..

Insulted..

...

"Firey- have you forgotten? I have been armless too!" Pin added to the conversation.

Wait since when she use to be armless?

"Since when Pin.." Eggy was acting really suspicious about Pin being armless. "In BFDIA. Puffball wanted to steal my precious limbs. But it's not my fault that I stab her speaker box!" Cake took two steps away from her.

Yikes..

"Wait.. why did you stab Puffball's Speaker Box? Why would you do that!?" Eggy yelled at her for doing that. That was very rude of her!

"I wasn't planning to kill her Speaker Box anyways.."

"So then why did you do it, if you weren't going to do it?!" I said. Trying to steal Eggy lines again.. You know how much I hate- I mean love- uh..

IM NOT A SIMPER OVER EGGY HERE!

Pin slightly glupped. Now this is where things get serious...!"T-that's because I was going to stab Lea-"

"HEY GUYS!" Coiny again shouted. Seriously what is wrong with him. "DON'T YOU MIND?! WE HAVING A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING!"

After saying that. Everyone was silent.

"Wait.. are we.." Pin said, in her quite tone. "You're not helping!" I said whispering into her ears.

"Tch. Idiots" Coiny muttered. I was next to him, and I looked at him mad. "A-anyways, we're the only teams left who still hasn't pick who's going up to the challenge..."

Oh right the challenge. I totally forgotten about.

"You do it." Firey wined. "Wha- why me?" Coiny said. "Coiny, you haven't help anyone out recently.. it's mostly Me and Loser now a days- but can't we have a small break for once's?"

Oh shoot.. here we go again...

"Now.. wait a minute. Firey, you completely done NOTHING last season."

"What are you talking about? I have! I mean, you can ask Loser.. he was with me!"

"It's true.. Firey has done something."

"No, no.. you don't understand. I meant last season, before we all split up.. you were just being a bland flame.." Firey got mad at Coiny and Loser was patting Firey.

"And~ time to think of it, you are the only one who has hands hasn't clearly done a single challenge this Season. Just Pin and Loser.... OH add Needle too."

...

"Just admitted already. You haven't even done the Pole, Pearl, Throwing a Ball... the last challenge thing.. whatever was calle-"