Chapter 1- Getting things done FIRST!

Saturday 4th January 2020 - Chapter 1

Pen's POV:-

Well, well, it's Thursday, great... Can't believe days have been going fast, I wish it was Sunday by now, but it's only THURSDAY!

"Hey, Pen, you ready to jam up with some "Lazy Sunday," said Eraser, in his singing tone voice, as Sunday was his favourite day of the week.

"Eraser it's Thursday..."

As I said that to Eraser, his face just went to a happy dude looking until a sad gloomy, dark place?... Weird.

"HEY GUYS, WHATS Going my dude's?" Said Blocky as he lunges up to me and Eraser

"Um, Pen?"

"Yeah"

"What happened to..." As Blocky pointing his finger to the Eraser.

"Oh, he thought it was Sunday, but it's Thursday..." As I said that his face when into a sad gloomy face as Erasers face, what the heck is going on?!

"Oh hi, Pen-" said Foldy, as Pen interrupt

"No, I can't be bothered to see another sad gloomy face as Blocky's and Eraser are still making that face" as I said that immediately to Foldy.

"Oh okay... But, I was going to say something else-" as Foldy was trying to say something to Pen, 4 interrupted everyone's conversation.

"EVERYONE MEET ME AND X IN 2 MINUTES AT GOIKY. WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU, I REPEAT MEET ME AND X IN 2 MINUTES! UNDERSTAND?!" As 4 tried to say in its indoor/outdoor voice.

I'm starting to feel a little bit shaking, all this sudden as I/everyone else walks to Yoyle City to find 4 and X, I don't know if it's a new challenge about Battle for BFDI, I mean come on, I still think I could win right? what else can go wrong? I hoping that if there's a new season about this show, I would have to put so much effort into it. I mean I could also tell Firey won the first season, and _________ won the 4th season so theirs no way there going to win this season once this challenge is about to begin. Man, I hope for a new season, please. I just don't know what they will announce, hopefully, it's good...

"DO YOU ALL KNOW WHY I BROUGHT YOU HERE TODAY!?" said 4 with its indoor/outdoor voice.

Everyone said "no" except for Teardrop as that she can't speak, because they don't know what's happening with 4 and X while I was shaking like a juvenile for a surprise or something.

"WELL AS-" Gaty Interrupt 4

"4 nobody is in the outside of this world, so you don't need to scream like a racoon out of nowhere, trying to find their treasures or something right?" As Gaty said that she looks a bit terrified

"FINE"

"So, Well as season 4 has ended and ________ won, I thought we will have another battle for BFDI!"

...

Wait what- another battle for BFDI, I WAS RIGHT! THIS CAN'T BE A DREAM, BUT I WAS RIGHT, OH MY GOD, THIS IS MY CHANCE TO WIN THIS BATTLE. I was so hyped as hell, I didn't know what to do with my excitement.

"Wait, did you just said another battle of BFDI?" Said Tree in his confused tone.

"Yes, I did Tree, it would be more tolerant if you just listen to me" as 4 was looking at tree being so "boring" all the time.

"Well "excuse me" for not paying attention to the fact that I occurred with something that I have never seen-" as Tree tries to finish his sentence, before 4 screech at him