Chapter 8- Hide Away

Tuesday 25th February 2020- Chapter 8

Ice Cube's POV:-

A Fresh new start. It's Sunday. Tomorrow's Monday. Great.. I was walking myself out of my shelter and start walking about towards to the flowers. It was a really Cold Morning, but I'm cool with it.

"Hey Icy~" Someone called out my name. It was Book. Why should I talk to her?

"..."

"What do you want?" I was getting fed up with her for replacing me for the team.

"I know this sounds silly but, could you at least come inside, it's really cold when it's 7 IN THE MORNING!" Has she forgotten already I'm ice, I can handle the cold. It's not like I have a fire box next to me or something. But all I can was she was shivering to death, just like Nickel did last night.

"Book have you already forgotten?! I'm ice, I'm fine You don't need to worry about me." She look hesitate. I wasn't going to give like I normally do.

"ICY! WHAT'S GONE WITH YA! HAVE YOU LOST YOU'RE MIND. Dav-vvid is eliminated thank god he-" I cut her off that where the moment I started to tell her about David.

"HE ONE OF MY GOOD ALLIES" I lied of course, I'd never like him anyways... "and I APPRECIATE YOU TO START ACTING LIKE YOURSELF BOOK. YOU NEED TO STOP THIS BEHAVIOUR, YOU DID THIS WITH TACO IN BFB. AND NOW YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HER AGAIN! WHY ARE ACTING SO BOSSY TO ME ALL THIS SUDDEN?!" I lost my temper so badly I wish I hands to push her off.

"ICE CUBE! I-i.. you know what I'll talk to you in the challenge.. I'll tell you what's wrong with me, behind my back.." She left me all alone, and I felt so heartbroken to here from that. I was watching the flowers moving to the left side as the wind was dragging in.

"Brr.. so cold..." Book quickly closes the door and looks at Taco who just came downstairs.

She yawn and said

"Mor..ring Book.." Said Taco in her tired voice. Book waved at Taco to say morning too.

"Morning Taco-" Taco cutted her off.

"Remember to wash you're hands, because of that virus. Also 4 sick anyways you should be really careful out there. You'll die any point." Good advice Taco was given to Book. Book range to the Kitchen and washed her hands. She saw Gaty and Teardrop talking to each other, but Teardrop doesn't speak so she had to communicate with her hands.

Book's POV:-

I Raned back to Taco before she went somewhere but I saw Icecube walking back inside and close that bright Purple/Gray door of ours.

"Oh now you're back.." I said quietly situated to Icecube she ignore me and walked away to wash her hands.

"Well at least she washed her hands on time before she'll die like 4 did." Taco look at Icecube walking away to the Kitchen.

"Oh hey Guys!" Saw was hopping to me and Taco. She always in this mood 24/7

"Sup" Said Taco

"Hey.." I said anxiously

"So David is out right? And what's up with the look Book?" Saw questions me do she think that I miss David or something.

"Well i-" I was cut off by someone. Not someone it was a loud bang. As I was trying to speak to Saw about my expression.

It went really loud, and Icecube nearly crashed into glass before it went worse. But it stopped eventually. We all went outside to see what's happening. And yes it was X playing his favourite instrument. The drums.