Chapter 6- My Voice, My Pain

Monday 17th February 2020- Chapter 6

Pin's POV:-

I woke up so late this morning as my voice was still a lot of pain. My hands were all red and I can't even tell why. I got up, walked to the toilet to brush my teeth and clean myself up, but I hands didn't do anything they were completely dead. I walked downstairs and skip breakfast, went outside and sawed Needle who was a bit tired for that challenge yesterday. On my left, I saw Cake, Loser and Eggy talking to each other, and on my Right, I was Clock and Coiny talking. Wheres Firey?

"Hey, Pin!" An unknown voice was heard from the Right side. It was Coiny shouting my name. I waved at him and join with the other 2.

"How was you're sleep?" Clock question me. I tried to speak but I was too scared that what if they will judge me.

"It- was... Go..od.." my voice was a lot in pain I lost my voice.

"Pin are you okay? ALRIGHT NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS, GO TO BED YOU NEED SOME REST." Coiny was so worried about me. Was he caring for Me?

"We'll lose Coiny... She can't do it. Otherwise, she'll be out for sure." Clock looks at Coiny strictly prohibited. Coiny rolled his eyes.

"And how do you know?" Coiny questions him. I was confused

"Well have you forgotten, before this season started? Blocky was seriously sick." BLOCKY?! I totally have forgotten about him. He's been worried this season lately I might talk to him soon. Once my voice is better. "We were doing a challenge for fun, not a real one, but it was for fun, he throws up while he ends up having food poisoning." Clock explains to Coiny, Coiny look around

"He never had-" I cut him off.

"I-I... will... will... be... okay.." I said with my soft broken voice. I touch my hands and it still hurts.

"No Pin, no I'm not letting you lose your voice. You could be in danger like Blocky." Clock is still worried about me. I said I'll be okay.

"Hey hey hey-? Where's Firey?!" Coiny cuts the talking about me being ill and talks about Firey going missing.

"..."

A music sound comes on and we didn't know what it was. It was X who was playing a piece of music. It was loud as a hippocampal

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT EVERYONE COME OVER HERE BEFORE YOU'RE DIE FOR GOOD AND NEVER WIN THAT BILLON PRIZE!" 4 Shouted all the way with his indoor voice.

We all dragged into 4 he looks happy. So does X, for what Bell being out.

"Today's challenge will be a Short half challenge. SO LISTEN UP! Anyways the challenge is too, Collect the boxes at the side and make a bridge to crossover. Once you have done that, there'll be a Key of you're team colour in front of you're team. Your team captain will run to the start of the bridge to end to grab the key and open the cage to be free. The last team who doesn't make it by everyone else will be up for elimination. Got that?!" 4 tried his best to make more sense with a picture. We all glance at it.

 We all glance at it