Chapter 11- You're Out for Something

Wednesday 25th March 2020- Chapter 11

Leafy's POV:-

Did I just heard that The Losers got up for elimination?! As I walking myself out of the forest..... I better go tell Firey since he the only one doesn't know what's happening, well maybe Coiny and Pin too.

Before I went back to my teammates, I quickly ran back to the Forest to find Firey. He better be in that peaceful Forest as I am Nature-tastic.

I ran as fast as I can until I shouted out Firey's name

"FIREY!" I made a big shout. He quickly turned around as I thought I was going to tackle him out.

"Leafy?! What's wrong!" He was so worried even he said it in his Worried tone.

"You're.... Team... is... Up.. FOR... ElimINATION!" I was breathing in and out so hard, he didn't quite get it.

"What?! Say that again..." he was a bit confused

"I said... you're team is... Up for Elimination..." again I was still breathing in and out he still didn't quite get it.

"What..." I had enough I breath in as hard as I can and scream.

"YOU'RE TRAM IS UP FOR ELIMINATION!" I was jumping in the air and slowly fell to the ground. Firey blinked his eyes as he didn't know what just happened.

"Do you want me to say it ag-" he cut me off.

"NO THATS FINE- I-I didn't know that my- OH MY SPARK, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!" He get to his knees and put his hands over his face. Crying but without any tear I look so confused that I would have slap him. But he was a fire boy...

"I guess it's not that bad right?4 isn't here so OF COURSE you'll be doing rocks...?" He looks at me so weird moving his eyes side to side.

"But didn't your team did the rocks, and you know, David got Eliminated...." he acting so clueless towards me.. I'm actually getting anorexic now AFTER he said that to me in BFB 15. Jerk

"Yeah that was automatic, X chosen David not us.." he was booting it with confusion...

"I know it was... OH I had a felling that everyone is going to vote for me or maybe Loser..." was he lying about everyone voting for him? And why Loser, Loser is an Great guy he doesn't deserve to be out that early.. I look at the other direction then look at him back and question him why should Loser be out

"Why Loser?"

"I dunno, I had a feeling like he would be out, BECAUSE for whatever he did... if it is rocks... but if it isn't then it's definitely me for sure.." I look around to see something that can cheer him up. Nothing

"Well like I said, 4 isn't here so I don't think it would be a voting booth." He was still at the ground while he a little mouth open with confusion.

"Leafy..." a silent tone came to him

"What?..." I asked rudely.

"Help me!" He look serious with me this time.. I didn't want to help him out anyways.. what if everyone find out that we're talking again and lying about our friendship!?

"Why should I help you, you're team lost not mines." He got up from the ground and he was about to tackle me.

"Leafy you don't understand, I need you're help thats all..  what I was thinking was that you can go up top of the tribe roof and tell me who's voting for me." I face palm myself he didn't quite get it what I meant about 4...

I got so mad at him I wish I could have left him alone in the Forest. Why am I so stupid this season?

"FIREY, 4 ISN'T HERE FOR THE LOVE SAKE OF GOD!" I got so annoyed with him. If he doesn't understand me again I'm leaving him by himself, I don't care if he out. WE TOTALLY EX-FRIEND!