Chapter 24- Horrific Dreams

Thursday 18th February 2021- Chapter 24

Blocky's POV:- [UNKNOWN IF HES DEAD-]

...

"I'm glad, your awake my friend. Such a shame that you were born to be a Asian person even though you don't look like one. Hahaha!"

...

"What's wrong. Gonna cry about it? No one is here for you. It's only me.. and you.."

...

"Oh I see, you want to speak again don't you? Ha, there's no use! I gave you the antidote remember, you didn't know what it was."

...

"Aww, its seems that Blocky actually does want to speak huh... He misses his friends so much? He even misses a little fragile girl who was born and raised in Japan? KOREANS DON'T EVEN LIKE JAPANESE PEOPLE AT ALL. GROW UP!"

...

"Hm.. uh.." "What's the matter Blocky? You want to try and speak to me?"

"Y...y-" "NEVER!"

"To bad you can't think about anything on your head. I already erased it. You can't think or do anything that comes to mind now. The games are playing. On you."

.

..

...

"Ugh. You're so useless. Wiretap, please bring me the stick."

"Uh- Yes your master-"

"Dont. Call. Me. That.."

"YOUR- MAJESTY-"

...

"... why, don't you follow the rules in Korea?"

...

"I... I-d-" "oh that's right, you're from South Korea-eko... UGH. So that explains why you're so friendly to your Japan friend! Blocky, you should KNOW THIS BY NOW! Every single SOUTH KOREAN People HATES JAPANESE PEOPLE. 67% of the population hate them while the weak 21%'s do support them. Just like you."

"I'm very disappointed. In fact, EVERYONE around in South Korea- eko hates you. Asian people are very smart you know' but it seems you don't take it serious."

"Y-Your Highness. Huh-Huh-Huh.. I got it!"

"Hmm. Took you long enough Wirey."

"Well- Swordy and Shieldy wouldn't let me though!"

"Ah ha, yeah sure. YOU may leave now."

"Uh.. yes your highness."

...

"As I have this stick. I have to ask you something."

...

"What's the little brat girl's name again?"

...

"I.. ask you a QUESTION!"

...

"Not going to look at me? Ahh I see, you must be so protective for her, aren't you? That explains why your not responding. Well then. If you won't tell me what's her name, I guess I'll will hunt her down for you and kill her RIGHT IN FORNT OF YOUR FACE!"

.....

"Aww what's that? You're shaking your head to a no? That's so sweet. But your not telling me what's her name, and yes, I'm not a stupid fool. I know, I made you not to talk even though the spell didn't work. But I'll will give you a chance. If you tell me everything about her... and her life. If you like her or not.