𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"strip

"strip." He told me, his tone serious, his eyes dark with both anger and lust.

"w-wai—"

"it won't a question..." he responded, lifting me up and once again sandwiching me against the wall.

Before I could protest he connected our lips, his hands gripping my bottom roughly, almost painfully but I actually kind of liked it.

The kiss was rough just like his hands, drawing moans from my throat.

When he disconnected our lips he attacked at my neck, immediately causing me to grip at his locs, throwing my head back in pleasure.

Rather than remove the shirt I had on, he ripped it—leaving my chest bare for him to mark similarly to the way my neck had been.

"a-ah" was all I managed to get out as his tongue and lips continued to leave love bruises over my body.

He then backed from the wall, holding me up entirely by himself as he walked.

I don't know if he knew where the bedroom was, but I didn't really care at this point, everything felt so good.

The house only had one floor, so eventually he did find the bedroom, throwing me on the bed roughly when he entered.

"I want them pants off Lijah, I aine playin witchu." He demanded.

As I did as he said, he removed his own shirt and pants.

I know his arm hurt, so clearly he was choosing to ignore it which I don't know if that scared me or excited me more.

When my pants were off he walked over to me and leaned down, placing his arms on each side of me to trap me beneath him.

Then slowly be reached from the hem of my briefs, pulling them down slowly, his eyes never leaving mine.

When they were completely off he threw them across the room then continued his kisses down my chest and stomach.

"allat mouth you got, now you scared, what I tell you tho, you gon stop fuckin playin wih me." He spoke lowly.

His left hand then gripped my member, causing me to inhale my breath sharply.

He then took the other to fingers of his right hand and held them up to my mouth.

"open.." he said simply, prompting me to do just that.