𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

The next morning is when my symptoms really began to leave

And thankfully they were doing so because this was the last day me and Adio had at the hotel room.

These past couple of days have been hell trying to avoid the cleaning people, or just the hotel lobby calling.

Getting out would be a hassle, so we decided that the best thing for us to do was to leave really late at night when it would be the least busy.

For now we just packed everything back into the suitcase Adio had brought up, along with the medicines and vitamins to keep my health stable.

"And you sure you feel better?" Adio asked for what felt like the 20th time today.

"Yes, I almost feel normal." I said honestly, other than the occasional shortness of breath and a runny nose I was fine.

"I just want you to relax, you've been taking care of me this whole time, enjoy the rest of our time here for yourself." I spoke.

I already basically had to force him to get an appropriate amount of sleep.

He simply shrugged in response and sat down on the couch, palming his fist.

I cracked and small smile and zipped up the suitcase.

With the packing done I made my way over to Adio and sat down next to him, only to immediately be pulled in his lap where he forced me to straddle him.

"If we make it to Mexico, then what?" I asked, finally asking the nagging question I'd had for a couple of days.

"guess we just do our best to find work, might have to learn some Spanish too." He chuckled.

"I know a bit," I spoke, "not like expert, but I took a bunch of classes in high school so know the basics."

"word, say sum then?" He challenged, biting his bottom lip.

I rolled my eyes and thought to myself, "hola," I said flatly.

"you such a damn smart ass.." he scoffed.

"I respectfully disagree." I said sarcastically.

"nah you are, it's okay tho, imma fuck all that outchu so aint even nun to worry about." He said cockily, licking his lip this time.

He talked a lot about fucking me, it was actually kinda fun to tease him just to see his eyes light up with even more desire.

"who said Im the one getting fucked?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

He immediately made a horrified face causing me to burst in laughter.

"so I can see you aren't too keen on bottoming." I teased.

"Lijah stop playin wih me." He said seriously.

I only laughed in response watching as that made him even angrier.