𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

For once I actually woke up before Elijah, which meant I did more than my job last night

I slowly moved from under him, careful not to wake him, before making my way to the bathroom.

I had to piss bad as hell so I did that, washed my hands and did all the rest of my morning hygiene shit before making my way to the kitchen.

A part of me wanted to do something special for Elijah, just cause.

He was my baby, ain't need a reason to do shit for him, he was reason enough.

Now, I had the idea to cook, but, that could end in me setting this whole building on fire, or, it could go ight.

Honestly that was good enough for me, I just had the best sex of my life last night, I can die a happy man.

I'd watched enough people cook, it shouldn't be that hard.

The moment I opened the fridge I cursed myself.

"dumbass, this a damn hotel."

I groaned and threw on my clothes from yesterday, grabbing the hotel key and leaving Elijah a note of where I was going.

I know I said we'd never be apart, and I meant that, but when stuff was too damn dangerous, I wasn't gon put him in harms way. He was the smart one, we needed him more than we needed me.

I sent a text to Mario and let him know, I'd made my decision.

He didn't even respond, but was at the hotel in minutes.

With a wide smile he made his way over to me, "look before we get into anything, can you get some room service sent up to that room you got us in.." I spoke.

"Oh right, how could I forget, foreign country, foreign currency."

He waved his hand to one of his guys, so I'm guessing they'd be handling it.

"Let's talk somewhere more private, follow me." He spoke and began walking without another word.

He walked until we were outside, and back in the SUV I'm sure he'd came in.

"So what will it be?" He smiled.

"I'll do it, I'll work for you but only till this debt shit is paid, then we done." I told him.

He nodded and chuckled, "fair enough, though I have a feeling, you will want to stay much longer than that."

"I won't." I said adamantly.

He shrugged and reached in his pocket, grabbing a card and two IDs, before reaching up and grabbing a piece of paper.

"This card is for you and Mr.Daniels, there is a enough money to get you afloat up here, consider it apart of the 200k you'll get paying me back." He explained, handing me the items