𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

When Adio returned he walked over to me and leaned down, "hop on my back

When Adio returned he walked over to me and leaned down, "hop on my back." He instructed.

Slowly, I did as he said, arms wrapped around his shoulders securely, I could barely move my legs so I did what I could to wrap them around his waist.

He slowly made his way to the bathroom, where the bath had already been ran for me.

Slowly I made my way from his back to the tub, allowing the water to soothe my aching muscles.

I then watched as me made his way over to the mirror, hissing as he moved his arm.

Now that the adrenaline had worn off, I'm sure his arm hurt even worse then before.

"is it okay?" I questioned hoarsely, my throat feeling the affects of well...adio.

"it fuckin hurts." He responded, massaging the muscles around the wound.

"are you gonna get in?" I asked, a small amount of sadness building in me at the fact he hadn't already.

"I can't, you ain't suppose to get bullet wounds wet for like the first two days." He explained.

"just wrap it with plastic or something then dangle it over the edge of the tub." I spoke, desperate to feel him close to me.

"ok," he gave in, leaving the bathroom for a moment, then
Returned with a box of Saran Wrap he'd gotten from the kitchen I'm guessing.

I watched as he stood in the mirror, and gently wrapped the wound in the plastic, just so he'd be able to join me in the bath without getting it wet.

When he was finished, he walked over to the tub and stepped in behind me, bringing my back to his chest as he laid back.

He released a satisfied breath when he was in and the water washed over us.

He sent gentle kisses down my neck, his healthy arm wrapped around me.

"can I ask you a question, and you can't get mad?" I spoke lowly.

"go head'," he responded.

"Okay, um, are you sure that was your first time with another guy, because you were really good, almost too good actually." I told him.

"yeah I'm sure." He responded flatly, "I've done like anal with females tho, so it was kinda the same thing. And obviously I've beat my own dick, so I know what would feel good to you." He explained.

"it won't rocket science." I felt him shrug.

"I can't believe you did that.." I shook my head, thinking back to everything he just did to me.