𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Before we even pulled into the junkyard, we could spot Trevante leaning against the hood of his car, hands tucked securely in his pockets

When Elijah brought the car to a stop, I looked around closely before beginning to get out.

Everything seemed ok, but I still wasn't convinced, I wouldn't be until we made it out of this alive.

"Don't get out." I spoke, looking over at Elijah.

"what?" he said in confusion.

"If this really is a set up, you'll stay in the car, so you can run."

"what about you..." he questioned lowly, watching as I grabbed at the cars door handle.

"what about me?" I asked simply.

"I'm not just gonna leave you, you can't make me do that." He shook his head.

"you can, and ju' will." I spoke, exiting the car, shutting the door behind me.

When trevante spotted me, his eyes immediately darted to my arm, then back up to my face.

"what hap—"

"who set the bounty, ain't come here for another nigga to be worried about me.." I spoke, waving him off.

He shook his head with a sigh then spoke, "you might wanna sit down for this."

"yo, just get to it, startin to feel like you stallin' or some shit," I told him.

I got a weird feeling immediately and began to look around again, " ay man what the fuck did I say was gon happen if you set us up?" I questioned, gripping the gun had tucked in my waistband.

"woah, nobodies setting you up—relax." He said, lifting his hands up defensively.

"b.s, you stallin for some—"

"Adio!" I heard Elijahs voice, running up next to me.

"Lijah what the fuck, didn't I say—"

"Can you just calm down!" He spoke, "just hear him out, he's barely gotten a word out and you already want to shoot him!"

"somethin don't feel right, just get back inna car..." I shook my head.

"The car we've been traveling in for basically a week has been tapped, and he's had our location, at any moment he could've had us killed, just relax and think with your brain and not your emotions." He explained.