𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

It'd been hours since our conversation, I laid lounged on the couch, flipping through basic Mexican cable in hopes to find quite literally anything

Adio sat on the single couch, staring out of the big widow, which honestly had a beautiful view.

I know he was probably thinking about everything, so I left him alone.

With a stretch and snap of the bones I stood up, and walked over to the balcony shutting the glass door behind me and leaning on the banister as I began to take in the view myself, up close.

Wasn't too long before Adio joined me, taking a Familiar spot behind me, his arms snaking their way around me as his lips found my neck.

I leaned back into him and let his familiar scent and aura calm me.

He kept kissing slowly, leaving marks up and down my skin occasionally which began to drag low moans from my throat.

I reached back and tugged softly at his locs, feeling as his hands slowly crept threw the waistband of my pants, and inside my underwear, cupping my bare skin.

"w-wait." I said breathlessly.

"people will see us Adio." I mumbled , eyes closed tightly as he fingers brushed over my entrance, almost simultaneously as his tongue brushed over my ear.

"let em" he responded simply, slowly pulling both my pants and briefs down with one motion, leaving me shivering under the crisp air.

Everything felt too good to even care about possibly giving someone a personal porno right now.

Without a wasted motion, Adio crouch and spread my backside, cupping and massaging comfortably as he kissed and licked licked all around my entrance.

The gesture made my knees go weak so I held onto the banister for support.

With a firm smack, he sent one last kiss to my butt before placing his full attention on my entrance.

After one, single, gentle kiss to the sweet spot, his tongue entered, and he began to leave me a puddle of breaths and moans.

I began to hear low moans from him as he pleasured me, as if he got just as much in return.

I leaned into him more, arching my back as his tongue and mouth worked wonders in unison.

I don't know when he did it, but his hand snaked around and began to caress my member gently, his thumb circling the tip sending waves up pleasure over me.

"b-baby.." I moaned lowly, squeezing my eyes shut.

His methods sped up even further, before abruptly stopping, he then stood up, lowering his pants and briefs, grabbing his length.

I turned around and felt my heart pace at the expression he wore, his lips moist, locs swinging freely, eyes low and full of lust.

Without word I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him.