general molinas son or daughter?

———

-IF YOU WANT AN IDEA OF WHERE EACH OF THE COUNTRYS ARE, READ THE A/N-

LUKES POV

My mind jumps around. I come up with two possible solutions.

One, I go out there and help.
OR
Two, get someone to help.

If that person doesn't kill me, my father would for doing this. Option one will get me killed. Option two would go against what I believe.

"PRINCE LUCAS!"

I flinch my head around and see Morgan walking in my direction. "Hey, um-hey. What's up?" I stutter, seeing her confused glare.

"Well I was walking to see you and now you look like you've seen a ghost. Didn't your father send you to your room?" She crossed her arms as she approaches me closer.

I scoff lightly, rolling my eyes. "I'm not five... but yes he did"

"Everything good? You look... flustered" She waves a finger in my face.

"Nothing. No, I'm fine. There's nothing" I look back out the window to the person in the rain.

Morgan gives me another strange look before turning towards where I'm looking. "Holy shit there's a person out there" She spits out.

I can't help but laugh. Palace staff aren't necessarily supposed to use improper English, let alone swear. I let her get away with saying things she would probably get fired for saying.

"Ok, you're coming with me" She grabs me by the arm and drags me down the hallway towards the stairs leading to my room.

"Hey, have you heard anything about that person?" I ask Morgan, an hour or two after that whole encounter.

I'm laid back in bed, hands behind my head and legs crossed over each other. Morgan and I ordered to stay in here till shit was figured out. My shirt, discarded on the floor with some grey sweatpants.

She's sitting in a little hanging chair attached to my ceiling, book in her hand. "Luke, I know as much as you do. If I find out anything, I'll let you know"

I roll my eyes as the door swings open. The blond in a silk slip dress with a pink-tinted sheer robe over it.

"What am I doing here?" She scoffs, as a guard escorts her into my room. She gets pushed in slightly with a confused look.

"Because the king ordered it," The man behind her says softly. "Mrs.Lawson, please follow me"

Morgan tilts her head slightly before getting up to leave the room.

Leaving me and Carrie all alone.

Fuck.

JULIE'S POV

So I didn't think this through...

"You remind me of someone," The head of security says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shake my head and quickly think. "Uh... um weird?" I've been sitting here, being asked question that I have no answers for, for the past hour.

"Wait no no, Ansel. Kid, are you related to General Molina? He had two kids, a son and daughter I think" Someone from the back of the room speaks up.

I take a deep breath. "Uh that- that's my father," I say softly, knowing I'm gonna get caught at this point.

"Carlos right? Wow, you've grown up! He would show us photos when he was serving. Your father was a great man, my condolences" The one in the back takes a step closer.