without her

-16-
-tw: guns, blood, unedited-

luke's pov

Static.

Silence.

Nothing.

My ears ring as I hear one shot, then two more. Total of three shots before the shock in me disappears and I'm surveying the area quickly.

The man, laying on the ground with a knife in his chest. Security and private personnel gathered around the body, searching for anything.

Riley has Carrie down, inspecting her for any gun shot wounds. The pink princess in tears, hugging her arms around her guards neck. Alex being covered by another guard and the Peters stepping in from outside the balcony, they weren't around when this went down.

My heart drops as I see Julie's back, her hands over her chest while her breathing picks up. When she turns around, I see blood. Lots of fucking blood.

Her shirt with two holes, blood turning her white shirt a pinkish red. A small amount of blood on the corner of her mouth and wide eyes. She's scared.

Her cheeks fill with air before she coughs up blood. "Help" She whimpers before falling down to the ground. Her eyes shut and her breathing almost stopped.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I fall to the ground next to her side. "SOMEBODY PLEASE!"

I hold Julie in my arms and sob slightly as she wheezes to breathe, "Please don't go. Please I just got you" I whisper, looking to her eyes.

Julie takes my hand and nods, "It'll be ok. You'll be ok. You can do this" She whimpers, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No no no. I can't do this without you. Julie please don't go. Please dont" I cry softly, my thumb brushing some blood from her lips.

"You'll be alright. Luke I lo-" And Julie passes out. Her breath exhaling and I can't see her chest rising or falling.

"NO NO PLEASE NO!" I scream, holding her to my chest. "I can't do this alone"

I can't do this without her.

"Julie please" I sob, feeling my gut clenching, "Please don't go because I love you"

I love her.

I run after Julie in the stretcher. The doctors listing off attributes to a nurse, "Carlos Molina, sixteen years old, 5'4, approximately 120 pounds, male-"

"Female" I cut in, if they don't know her biological sex that could do something. Wether give her the wrong meds, I don't know but I know this place has patient confidence.

"Julie Molina, Female" I correct, choking on my words as I am stopped before going into the OR.

"Pardon?" The nurse stays back.

"Her name is Julie Molina, she's a girl. You can do test, she has estrogen- or whatever. I dunno but that's important- FUCK" I scream as a searing pain erupts in my kidney.