baby fever

-baby fever-
-14-

luke's pov

"Hello. Hello there, hi" I hold Olive in my arms.

"Who's the kid with Carlos?" Morgan asks, a book in her hands.

"His cousin, think he has the flu" I huff, "He kinda kicked me out of the room. I dunno, just want to see if he was ok. You text me saying Carlos is in the hospital with a kid, I worry"

"I know you do"

I take a deep breath and get a ding on my phone. "The guys are all here. You good alone?"

"Yes I'm fine. I just need sleep, I had a baby today for crying out loud. I just need rest" She smiles.

"Text if you need ANYTHING!" I get up and hand the baby over to her mother. I place a kiss on her forehead before walk off and head out.

I open the door to my room to see Reggie and Alex talking away. Evelyn sat on her mother's lap as Flynn feeds her.

"Hello Mr. Great actor. We all saw the video of that proposal" Reggie swoons, the back of his hand against his forehead.

"AND we all saw the look on Carlos's face" Flynn mumbles. My eyes widen at the thought of that evening.

"Uh- WHOS EXCITED FOR THE BALL?" I change the subject, taking a seat on the hanging chair in the corner.

"Me! Oh my god I'm so excited! It's my first ball since having Evelyn and I'm so excited" Flynn squeals, ticking her baby's stomach.

I smile, crossing my legs, "Private Molina-"

"Just call him Carlos" Alex laughs, leaning back.

"Carlos is supposed to help me with ballroom dancing tonight. His cousin's in the hospital right now so I dunno if things are gonna be good" I shrug.

Reggie takes Evelyn from Flynn and blows a raspberry on her stomach. "I'm sure anyone else can help, I can dance with you. Evie can dance with you" Reggie holds up the baby.

I walk over to Reggie and pick up the baby, "You dance with me? Cutest partner ever" I smile, her hand around one of my fingers as I hold my arm around her.

I spin around my room, the baby giggling away. "Ok I'm dizzy" I laugh, holding onto the door. "Can't believe I need to have one of these with Carrie- eww"

"Atleast your children will be hot" Alex shrugs which gets a slap from Flynn. "WHAT! I'm not lying!"

"He's not. Our baby will be hot as f-frick. But like I wanna be a dad so..." I censor myself as the door opens to my room.

"Ju-CARLOS!" Flynn shoots up and runs to the boy.

"Hey guys, Reggie" He nods, walking over to me. "Gimme the baby" He reaches forward, opening and closing his fists.

I laugh and hand Evelyn over. "Still need help with dance?" He asks.

"Uh..." I get a ding on my phone from Carrie and my jaw clenches. "You guys gotta get out of here. Carries having some issues"

"Awww is Princess Self-centred having a hard time with her money and power" Flynn coos as she takes her daughter back.

"No, it's our fathers. She heard something and is freaking out so please leave" I massage my temples.

Everyone nods and walks out.

Carrie bursts into the room, tears running down her cheeks. Her pupils dilated and cheeks red as an apple. "Hey, hey what's going on?"