37

Y/N

I stayed in the music room longer than I intended. I just couldn't stop thinking about her and strumming the guitar helps. Not really. But kind of?

I saw Kim Lip opening the door with Heejin but I stayed quiet in the corner, casually strumming along and reading the sheet music. They looked at me and waved but I didn't bother waving back since I was pissed about whatever his name was.

I put the guitar down roughly and left the room as I heard Lip ask, "Is he okay?"

+++

I asked my sister to pick me up from the agency to have dinner with our cousin Minju. I really need them to talk about what happened earlier. I still don't understand. And I miss her, a lot.

We met up with Minju inside and ordered our food.

"What's so important that you had to call me here?" Minju twirled the chopstick between her fingers as she gave me that look. Yeah, that look. The look that tells you that she does not want to be here.

"Some guys hands were on Heejin's ass earlier and she didn't do anything about it. They hugged and she mentioned that was her co-star or something and his hands were totally on her ass. I didn't know what to think about so I just ignored her," I shrugged at both of them once their mouths fell open. Nice.

"Did you even talk to her."

"Yes??? She said that was her co-star and she doesn't like him."

"You're so stupid. Talk to her again, she said she doesn't like him. And you think I would've heard whatever I heard earlier morning and last night?" Hyeyeon flicked my forehead and laughed.

"Wait what happened last night and this morning?" Minju piped in.

"They were making out. It was kinda cute though," Hyeyeon giggled again as I hid my face in embarrassment. I do agree with her, I think it was pretty cute. Heejin's kisses were soft and gentle, she's adorable.

"Wow, congrats cousin. You won," Minju patted my shoulder as our food were served. We thanked our waitress and dug in as I continued to explain.

"Just talk to her again. Maybe she didn't even like the hand on her ass. Just talk to her little brother, communication is key. She's your girlfriend, I meant- wait. Are you two even dating again?" Hyeyeon raised a brow. I shook my head. "That's a shame then. Again, talk to her."

"I'm not ready Hye, it's weird. I don't know. I really miss her though it's been like a day. I'm going crazy," I sighed deeply, wondering what I should have done. Should I have stepped in? "I just want her to be happy even when it's not with me. She's happy, I'm happy. Happy Heejin equals happy life. And if he makes her happy, I'm head over heels for it."

"You're right for her. I'm sure she'll say the same for you though," Minju said with gleaming eyes.

"Why do you say that, Min?"

"Turn around stupid."

"Hi, Y/N."

I turned around to see Heejin standing there, smiling innocently. She looks cute..

"Jeon? What are you doing here? Sorry Hye, Min, you're paying and I'm taking your car. Minju, drive her home thanks, bye." I took Heejin's wrist and led her outside the restaurant.

"Why are we going outside-"

I cut her off with a soft kiss. "I miss you. I'm sorry I've been avoiding you and ignoring you. I think I just got way too jealous with whatever his name is-"

"Daesu?"

"Yeah, him or whatever. I just didn't like where his hands were. Were you uncomfortable? You're okay right? And happy?" I stroked her hair and pulled her into a quick hug as she pulled away, laughing.

"You're joking right? He's like my brother, I do not like him at all," She giggled and hugged me again. "That's adorable that you got jealous though."

I sighed and let out a small laugh as I let my chin rest on her head. "You're short."

"And you're unnecessarily tall."

"Wanna head to my penthouse?" I pulled away to look at her as she nodded. I smiled and led her to the car and opened the door for her. I'm glad we're okay.

+++

Heejin set her phone down on the coffee table after she informed her members that she'll be staying here for the night. Apparently Hyeyeon also wanted to give us space so she's staying somewhere else for the night. Good sister.

"I'm so tired," Heejin collapsed on the couch and cuddled a pillow.

"Do you need anything? Tea? Coffee? Water?"

"Coffee's good, thank you."

I made her a cup of coffee as she said and placed it on the coffee table. Heejin sat up and took a sip. She thanked me again and laid down.

"It's 11 pm," I checked the clock, "you wanna head to bed soon?" I sat down with her and played with her hair. It was soft, as always.

"Mhmm.." she said, whining and rubbing her eyes like a baby. I admired her, her eyes, her nose, her lips, and the mole on the side of her face. I find it charming.

We got up from the couch and I let her change into more comfortable clothes and by clothes I mean, my clothes. She stole them.

"You look cute, but those are mine," I gave her a pointed look as we hid under the blankets, huddling together for warmth.

"Not anymore."

I stared at her eyes, they're glimmering even in the dark. I kept her close to me and kissed her forehead gently. After, she snuggled and hid her face at the crook of my neck and fell asleep. I knew because her breathing had became steady and eventually I fell asleep too, very happily. I smiled in my sleep as I realized why I was so paranoid about Daesu earlier.

I love her, I love Heejin. Always and forever. And honestly the only cure to paranoia..

Is to be here..

Just as you are.

[A/N]
I just realized I did not plan this storyline good at all. I am so sorry AHAHAHHAHAHA but here's this chapter, a bit longer now. This was really comforting to write because I am deprived of love</3. I hope you guys liked this chapter :)))