01

Y/N

''Do I really have to go to that stupid party? Minhyuk, out of all people, why me? Like, why? We're only models. They are idols, singers,'' Apparently, there will be a massive party for all kpop groups, soloists, models, actors, and TV show hosts. It is to welcome the 4th generation for some reason which I don't get why since time does pass as a daily. So what now? We celebrate everyday because it is a new day? Tsk, I'd rather be a bowling ball.

''The party is also for models you dumb butt. They're models too! C'mon Y/N, please? Famous singers like IU and Taeyeon are coming. Also actors like Lee Minho, Lee Jongsuk, and Bae Suzy are coming! You don't want to miss your chance do you? Even LOONA is coming! Don't you have a crush on one of them?'' My fellow friend, Ahn Minhyuk, begged with his ugly puppy eyes. Does he really think I'll give in to that? Haha, no.

''No, Minhyuk. I am not going to that party!''

+++

''Mr. Kang! What brings you here?'' Minhyuk cheekily smiled, making it known that his mission was accomplished. I decided to just go anyways since everyone will practically be there. It's a useless party but I could need some friends at the moment and I might meet someone not as annoying as Minhyuk.

The idol group LOONA from my company are also going so I'm forced to go as well. The minors had to stay home because of the illegal drinking age. This party is basically about getting drunk..I think, unless someone would be stupid enough to ruin their reputation.

The hosts were up on the stage to thank us all for bringing the music/modeling industry to a higher level and that they wish us a good luck for this new upcoming generation. We all cheered and gulped our drinks. After, we were set to do whatever we want so I just stood by a bar table to talk to people.

Astro's Cha Eunwoo approached me first which I am grateful for. ''Look who's here, Kang Y/N. What's up?'' Giving me a fist bump, I just talked about how annoying Minhyuk is and that this party is probably going to be weird. Eunwoo laughed and shared a funny story about one of his members not wanting to come to this party.

Eunwoo and I took a few shots with Minhyuk later and I was getting dizzy so I went to the restroom to wash my face. The party is basically in a club, not really formal so we could be crazy if we wanted to. Previously, my last party did not really end well since some people were eating each other's faces, some passing out on the floor, and some dancing sexily. Great thing they were normal people.

I exited the washroom and spotted someone: Loona's Kim Hyunjin. Yes, Hyunjin. I've admired her for a while now and really want to make my move tonight but I'd love to do it privately but of course, the place had to be packed with idols and models and actors left and right, bascially being able to see your every move unless you're in the bathroom. Because duh, that's absolutely disturbing if they peek through the small gap in the bathroom stalls.

Going back to my seat with Minhyuk and Eunwoo, I noticed some of the itzy members waving to me. I've been friends with the members of itzy even before debut since I used to train under JYP Entertainment before I moved and talking to them is seldom. Sadly, Yuna is underage and could not attend the party. I decided to talk to itzy before settling down again to drink.

''Gosh, Y/N you look..better?'' Lia hesitated in between as she examines my outfit and body. Ryujin squished my arms, feeling how buff I've become.

''Wow, the Y/N I used to know was a wimp. You aren't Y/N!'' Ryujin punches my chest before I let out a low groan, not wanting anyone else to hear. Glaring, I poked her cheek, knowing she hates it with all her might. Chaeryeong struggled trying to hold her laugh so she freely cackled while Yeji tried to calm down the boiling Ryujin. ''Oh Y/N? I heard you have a crush on Hyunjin? She's a close friend of mine so might go ahead and tell her,'' Ryujin smirks before a small chortle escaped her lips. I sighed and slouched down on my seat with Eunwoo and Minhyuk.

''Uh, hey?'' Minhyuk waves a hand in front of my face. I swatted his hand away and ordered soju, sad since Ryujin's right, I'm a wimp and will never confess to Hyunjin about my feelings for her. Drinking the liquor, Eunwoo and Minhyuk released gasps, knowing I can't take alcohol very well so I just assured them.

''Chill, I won't even drink too much,'' I say and poured more liquor into the glass. Kim Hyunjin..even though I'm in the same company as them, I've never really had much interactions with them, only maybe just a bow or a hi and hello. I normally support them by buying their albums and featuring them on my instagram. Not too recently, I started to feel attraction towards Hyunjin out of the blue. Though I've never had a proper conversation, I know she's a really goofy person.

Finishing the whole bottle later, the liquor really started to kick in now. Stumbling, I tried to go to the hallway to where the bathroom is until I saw Hyunjin. She's so pretty..I should prove Ryujin wrong and show who isn't a wimp anymore. ''Yah~ Kim Hyunjin!'' My words were slurred, but I didn't care, I want Hyunjin to be my girlfriend. Hyunjin turned around, confused.

''Oh? Y/N? What are you doing?'' The beautiful girl asks before I pulled her to me.

''You know, I really like you Hyunjin,'' Those were the last words I said before connecting our lips together. Her lips..it tasted sweet with a hint of alcohol. Maybe it was her strawberry chapstick that tasted sweet? But I didn't care. I got to kiss my crush and she reciprocated before pushing me off of her. Confused, I look at her, my vision getting blurry as I pass out in the hallway, not knowing what's next for me in the morning.

+++

''Agh, my head,'' My head was pounding while I sat up from my bed. How'd I even get here? I live in a penthouse which made me feel more at ease for some reason. Wanting to know what happened last night, I took a quick shower and got dressed in shorts and a hoodie, also preparing my coffee for the morning.

Switching the television on, I saw my face everywhere about a dating scandal with Loona's Heejin. I scrolled through the channels and there was no channel that did not have my face and Heejin's on the screen. Tsk, people love creating rumors. Why would I be involved in a dating scandal with Heejin? Shouldn't it be Hyunjin instead? Why are people always assuming things.

Nonchalant, I check twitter and see my face again, tweets saying Heejin and I look like a cute couple. What in the world is going on?! I called Minhyuk since I'm so confused. What happened overnight that made these people ship me with Heejin?

''Minhyuk! What happened last night? Why am I in a dating scandal with Heejin? Why are they shipping me with her?''

''Bro..you passed out last night. You don't remember anything at all?'' Minhyuk's tone sounded uncertain which made me afraid of what I could have possibly done last night.

''I don't remember anything.''

''Well, all I'll say is congrats, check on twitter and you'll see a video. Heejin's a great girl buddy,''  With that, he ended the call as if he was the one who called. I feel disoriented, puzzled. I switched the television on again and a video popped up with..me in a hallway?

I then remembered kissing someone. I kissed Hyunjin didn't I? I watched myself on the video talking to a girl as the camera zooms in on the girl's face.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I wasn't kissing Hyunjin...

I KISSED JEON HEEJIN?!

===

hey hey hey! Welcome to the first chapter of my second story ;D

I believe writing this will be a lot of fun. Please support this book like the rest! HAVE FUN READING! :D