34

Y/N

Traitor Bunny

10:48 pm
Traitor Bunny
Can I come over? I'm bored <3

10:49 pm
Me
Well, don't wait all night long to tell me that you want me.

+++

Heejin arrived not too long later, looking exhausted. I greeted her but she just fell to my bed. Um, what?! I gave her a hug and she reeked of alcohol. Did she drink?! ''Heejin, did you drink?! Gosh you smell as if you just drank a trillion shots of alcohol. What's wrong with you?!''

''Mhmm—kiss me pleaseeee. Damn,'' The drunk girl leaned in for a kiss but I rejected. Why the hell—

''Jeon Heejin, you're drunk. Get some rest for now. And stop cursing, it doesn't suit you.''

''Why the hell are you here? Get the out of this damn room, sir. I have a boyfriend and his name is Kang freaking Y/N. I'm not a cheater...OUT!'' Heejin slapped my hand as she curses away. This girl is really something else. There's no way she's saying this if she isn't drunk. She doesn't mean this...

''Look at you cursing like that, Hee. I'm Kang Y/N, your boyfriend. Come here,'' Heejin didn't follow but just sank down to the floor and leaned on the side of my bed. What's wrong with her?! ''Heejin?''

I sat next to her and secured her in a tight hug which she didn't refuse. She instead rested her head on my shoulder and drunkly gave her speech.

''I miss my Y/N. I still keep having mixed feelings whenever I see him. I acted with this guy, his name is Daesu, he just started to give signs that he likes me. I'm torn,'' Heejin paused as I kept silent. ''For now, I'm just really happy Y/N is back home even though I still hate him. I wish he would just kiss me the way he did when we were together back then..''

I started to feel much more guilty with the hurt she dealt with while I was gone. But, who's this Daesu guy?

+++

After I drove back to Loona's dorm with a drunken bunny, I thought about a lot. Does she still love me? I'd love to take her back..but after all the pain and hurt I've given her, I really don't want to do the same thing over and over again. 

[A/N]

Hi guys!! I missed you all </3 School has been stressful. I'm very sorry for the long wait and short chapters. Thank you for waiting and I'll see you guys next time! I think I have a crush on this guy but y'know what. Anywho, happy early valentine's day!