05

Y/N

A few days have passed since the haunted house filming and clearly, my father is happy with the comments. Heejin did want me to come to do a V Live with Hyunjin, making arts and crafts today. I mean, I can say I'm good at art so I agreed and we are now sitting together with myself in the middle and the girls on my side, ready to start the live. Oh boy, this is going to be fun.

''Hi Orbits! We are..'' Heejin greeted and waved to the camera. ''Heejin!''

''Hyunjin!''

They both looked at me, signaling for my next move. Huh?

Heejin mouthed me something I didn't understand so I just introduced myself. ''Hi guys! I'm Y/N,'' I beamed, proud of my wordings while the girls next to me sighed. Did I do something wrong..? They didn't plan anything while I was spacing out were they..?

''Uhh, anyways! Today, we are going to make..'' Heejin trailed of just for Hyunjin to finish her sentence.

''Dream catchers!''

Dream catchers? This will be easy, I used to make them as a kid with my cousin whenever a bad dream passed by at night. The girls continued their introduction while I spread the materials on the table.

+++

''Hyunjin, can you hand me some of the round stuff?'' Heejin asked and stretched her arm. Hyunjin, being the aeongie she is, took the bag of 'round stuff' Heejin asked for and put it out of reach.

''Which one? Why?'' The younger literally kept the bag while Heejin was begging for it.

''Give it!''

At this point, I don't even know how to deal with 2jin's chaos. Dear Vivi, please send help.

''Aegyo! Aegyo! Aegyo!'' Hyunjin chanted and cackled. Heejin doing aegyo? I've never actually seen it live and in front of me. Heejin shook my arm and pleaded.

''Y/N~ please give me the bag,'' The bunny whined and whined. Is Heejin naturally this cute? Wow, why did I ever think she was scary? What is wrong with my brain?

''He won't give you the bag Heejin. Aegyo! Aegyo! Aegyo!'' Hyunjin continued. This is actually somewhat fun..

''What do you mean? What aegyo? Come here!'' Heejin tried reaching for the bag but then again, Hyunjin put it out of reach. Oh my gosh, Haseul and Vivi needs to teach me their ways of taming children. ''You didn't buy it with your own money, did you?'' Right here, Heejin is basically demanding the bag of 'round stuff.'

''Aegyo!'' Hyunjin won't give it unless Heejin will show some cuteness...which I'm actually anticipating for so I joined in Hyunjin's 'aegyo' chant.

''Oh my gosh not you too Y/N. Hurry and stop, give it!'' Heejin's tiny arms kept reaching but again and again, Hyunjin continued her chant, along with me now!

''Aegyo Jeon Heejin aegyo!''

''Stop beating around the bush and give it!''

''Aegyo for the Orbits! For the Orbits!''

Heejin stood up as the girls continued to yelled at each other to the point where I had to separate them. I forgot Heejin still has a scary side to her. ''Calm down! Hee, sit.''