26

Heejin

''He's leaving Korea today. He's going to the US..''

My expression fell as Yena patted my back, assuring me that everything will be okay.

So he was serious..he really did want to break up. But, why? We just got back together and he's leaving? He left his phone back as well..Ouch, this all hurts. Wow, I'm typically a toy being played with. With all this, all I need is the reason why he's leaving and why he broke up with me when we could clearly keep in touch. ''Do you know if he's still here Minju? At the airport?''

''Yes, he's still here. His flight is in 2 hours and he's just waiting at the airport. I can get Chaewon to drive us—''

''NO! Are you crazy, you little frog! Do you want to get us killed?! Chaewon failed her driving test, idiot,'' Yena quacked and insisted on Chaeyeon to drive us to the airport instead. I thanked them repetitively and bowed to many times.

We rushed out of the agency as soon as possible after I informed my members that I'll be leaving for the airport. They asked why but I didn't have time and rushed with Yena and Minju. Chaeyeon came as quickly as possible, not forgetting to greet me as I returned the greetings.

''Incheon Airport we go!'' Chaeyeon exclaimed and assured me that we'll get there in time.

''To kill that bastard who hurt Heejin!'' The quacking duck added which made me smile. I love how she's always there for me. It reminds me of my members..and Ryujin too. ''Don't worry Heejin, he'll come running back to you once he's back in Korea. He loves you a lot. There's a reason behind everything.''

''Thanks duckie. I appreciate it but, I just really want to know why he broke up with me and not say anything. He was even smiling while saying it..''

''What a moron. He just let go of someone who he'll never forget. Damn bastard didn't tell me anything about you as well,'' Minju sounded really infuriated about Y/N's departure. Luckily, we have time.

''Hey, don't just think of me as your driver. I want to kill him as much as you do as well. That little punk messed with Sakura,'' Chaeyeon's eyes were also flaming. Y/N does tease a lot so I get where her anger came from. I don't blame her.

+++

We arrived at the airport with exactly one hour left to spare to find Y/N. With the many times I've been in this airport, there's no way I'm going to get used to how massive it is. There's no way I'll find him.

''I'll text you guys if I ever find that kid. You all have each other's numbers, right?'' Minju diligently started to look as soon as we nodded our heads, going in pairs. I bid goodbye and good luck in hopes of finding my now ex boyfriend. Ouch, I never thought I'd be saying those words again..

''I wonder where he'd be. He only told me that he's going to leave because his dad is sending him with his sister. He didn't say anything else after,'' Minju pitied me. I could just see it by the way her eyes swiftly move from place to place, not wanting my heart broken like what happened last time. ''I should have questioned him when he didn't mention your name but I trusted him. Key word: trusted.''

''It's fine Minju, we'll find out sooner or later. I also wonder why he left his phone,'' Following Minju's lead, I looked at every corner, every store, every gate and no Y/N. Minju had the idea come up later to ask a receptionist nearby.