10

Y/N

After leaving Heejin alone for a day, turns out we were invited to the show 'The Return of Superman.' Heejin and I are guests in the waiting room and we accepted it late since the other guest unexpectedly couldn't attend so we were asked last minute. I'm sure the kids would be glad to see us. I actually haven't seen a cute little kid in a while because I'm always indoors or shooting. It'd be my first time shooting with kids. Great thing I'm good with kids, I just wonder how Heejin would be.

I tried to look as neat and appealing as possible for the kids to like me. Oh how lucky my future wife will be..

+++

I met up with Heejin on the set as the staff already started filming. I took one glance at my fake girlfriend before realizing how beautiful she looks. Heejin noticed my unnecessary staring and scowled.

''Stop staring at me Kang,'' Heejin scoffed and tried to peek through the small crack of the door to see the cute kids. Tch, arrogant Heejin is back. What's up with her these days? She's definitely mentally ill.

''Sorry Kid, you look really beautiful today,'' Patting her head, I joined her in trying to get a small peek of the kids. Now that I think about it, Heejin would be such wife-material. I've noticed a lot of small things about her that completely fits into that 'wife-material' criteria in my eyes.

Minutes later, one of the staffs opened the door in the waiting room for Heejin and I to enter the set and what I saw...IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. Kids were playing with costumes! Heejin and I immediately squealed at the cute sight.

''Hi kids! What's your name? My name is Heejin,'' My bunny squatted down to their levels and started to play with their tiny arms. ''This is Y/N and he is my boyfriend.''

''Hey! How are you guys?''

''This one right here with the stripes is Juwoon. The one in the pink dress is Eunhye. Over here, this is Seonu with the superman outfit. Kids! Let's greet our guests shall we? This young lady is Heejin and the guy standing next to her is her boyfriend, Y/N. Let's give them a welcome! My name is Hyeyeong,'' A man in a black suit shook our hands and helped us more with the kids' names. There are a lot of adorable children these days..

''Woah! Hee, look at Eunhye! She's dancing to So What! Isn't she cute?'' My cheeks hurt from smiling since the kids are just too cute not to smile at. Like, their bodies are so stiff when trying to dance and it's totally cute! At least my body isn't as stiff as theirs..

''Wow! Good job Eunhye! Let's dance together okay?'' Heejin stood next to her as all the cameras were pointed at the shining duo. The supportive boyfriend I am, I cheered them on until they finish with smiles on their adorable faces but I suddenly got faced with a question.

''Y/N, have you learned any of your girlfriend's dances?''

''M-Me? Well you see, Heejin tried to teach me but I gave up halfway since I thought it's hard..'' My smile this time is nervous. It's like he's going to ask me to do something embarrassing.

''Haha! Let's see your performance? Juwoon! Do you want to dance with Y/N?'' Hyeyeong, the man in the black suit, trotted towards the cute baby who's now jumping around, signaling that he wants to dance. Oh boy, this is going to be a wild one. I heard Heejin laugh as she smirked at me while still playing with Eunhye. This is her fault for dancing with the kid..