39

Heejin

It was a fairly normal day. It's been about 2 months since Y/N and I reunited together again and I could not be more happier in my life at this moment.

I was sitting on the bench under the tree that gave me shade. It was a hot day in Seoul and Y/N and I were supposed to meet up. I smiled as I texted him that I was there. I got bored of sitting and walked around until I heard my name being called out to.

"Heejin!"

It was Y/N and he was waving his arms in the air at me like the big idiot he is and smiling. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight as he ran for me and locked me in his arms.

"Gosh, I missed you," he started, "Even if it's only been 2 days since I saw you."

"I missed you too, idiot." I playfully hit his chest before wrapping my arms around him as well. Y/N pulled away and stroked my hair.

"Aww, why is my Heejin so pretty today?" He cooed and squished my cheeks as we head inside the restaurant we were dining at for lunch. Our area was reserved so we could get more privacy. I stared at him for a good bit until he snapped me out of it. "Jeon Heejin? Why are you staring at me like that?"

I really love him.

"Ah, it's nothing. Sorry, you look good today," I shot him a smile as he planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

"You look better, let's order!"

+++

More weeks and days have passed by. They all left like a breeze when I was spending time with Y/N. I still had my regular schedules but I always saw him right after and the members didn't mind at all since they thought I was at the happiest point of my life. I never stopped smiling. All the things he made me feel were so real. I don't even have to chase for the butterflies..

"Heeeeejin!" Y/N clang on to me like a koala as he barged in the practice room and hugged me. Chuu whined and complained about how cute we were and told us to take it outside so she wouldn't steal me away from him. And so we did, I dragged him to a random room and just stared at his features.

"You look really gorgeous today, Hee," he complimented, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear before leaning in to plant another soft kiss on my lips.

I could not stop smiling and giggled as he beamed at me. I know he loves my adorable giggles. I wrapped both my arms around his neck and kissed him over and over again. It's been a happy life so far.

After my schedule was finished for the day Y/N and I decided to watch a movie at his penthouse tonight. But first, the group invited him for dinner cause Y/N is honestly a decent cook now. He used to be like Gowon when cooking but he's a changed man.

Y/N was cooking in the kitchen with his shirt around his neck. Now that's attractive. I snuck behind him and pressed my body to his back and had my arms around his waist. The girls were at the living room watching a movie. I told them I had went to the bathroom but guess who took a little detour...

"Hee, you know you're going to get in trouble if someone finds you with me." He turned around to kiss me. Haseul told me that I shouldn't be in the kitchen alone with Y/N for some reason but I just wanted to see what he was going to cook then I ended up walking in on him totally shirtless.

"So? We'll be quick," I sneaked in another kiss and smiled.

"Oh, and have you seen my phone around? I think I left it somewhere. I have mo idea where it is.." Y/N scratched the back of his neck as he thought about where he might have placed his phone.