Epilogue

Y/N

"Geez! You are looking mighty good," I slapped the back of Minhyuk's neck after seeing him in his suit, preparing for the wedding. It's actually been a while, he's going to marry Hyunjin. After Heejin and I got engaged, Hyunjin and Minhyuk met.

Those two hit it off really well and started dating and now they're getting married!

"Shut up, I'm nervous.."

Minhyuk and I became friends again after sometime, and he was my best man at my wedding and I'm his best man for his.

"What? Nervous that you're gonna drool when you see Kim Hyunjin walking down that aisle looking gorgeous as ever?" I love messing with him.

"Don't even start, you actually tripped upon seeing Heejin."

FLASHBACK

I was sweating while waiting for my soon to be wife walking down the aisle. We're finally getting married..

"Don't drool," Minhyuk patted me on the shoulder as soon as the door opened, revealing the silhouette of my fiancée.

Woah..

The view before me was absolutely breath taking. I can't even begin to describe how beautiful she looks.

Her hair was perfect, her make up light and her dress is the prettiest. Heejin is literally glowing! I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

It felt like time had just stopped.

I stood frozen and was completely mesmerized with the beauty presented. Everything in slow motion, everything blurry but her.

The view of Heejin started to become clearer and clearer as she walked closer to me, her father accompanying her.

I immediately straightened up and let my mouth fall as her father gave me her hand. I swear my eyes were sparkling with adoration..

"Close your mouth, son," Mr. Jeon suggested as I smiled from ear to ear, accepting his daughters hand while stumbling since I seriously couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Heejin's sweet giggle made my smile beam even wider.

"You look so beautiful, my Heejin.."

I can't believe I'm about to marry the love of my life.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Don't follow what I did. Make sure to watch your step!" I kept teasing as I left his room.

I made my way to Hyunjin's room...or so I thought.

"HEY! Kang Y/N! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" My wife, Heejin, started hitting my chest.

I had just pulled her into a room when I saw her walking out of Hyunjin's room and covered her mouth to stop her from protesting.

"Can I have a kiss?" I puckered my lips as Heejin was laughing. "Give me a kiss, Heejin!"

"Y/N, this is Hyunjin's wedding. She didn't make out with Minhyuk when we got married."

"Okay? And? You'll definitely enjoy this much better," I started kissing her neck while Heejin's hand was on my chest, softly trying to push me off of her. She's going to lose to me again.

"No, Y/N. I'm her best friend, I still need to help with the wedding," she giggled as I pouted, trying to get her to stay. Fair that she's Hyunjin's best friend, but I'm not Hyunjin's best friend. "And you still need to help Minhyuk."