02

Y/N

Oh no..this is bad. What have I done?

''Oh? Y/N? What are you doing?''

Her words rang in my head! Dad is going to kill me! The CEO of my company is my father which means Heejin will get in trouble too. Oh my goodness...I am so stupid, so selfish. I have literally caused a huge scandal. How would I make up for the mess I made?! I knew I shouldn't have attended that party...

My father's phone call made me flinch since I was spacing out, thinking about my severe punishment that awaits me. I am not prepared to die at a young age yet!

''Hi Y/N. Meet me at my office by noon,'' My father ended the call right after his last word which makes me believe that he is not happy with what I've caused. Dear Heejin, I am so sorry.

Terrified, I left my penthouse at 11:30 am, driving to the building to meet with my spine-chilling father who is most likely going to send me away. Due to traffic, I arrived at 11:58 am which made me panic. Father hates when you're tardy so I rushed up the elevator to the 6th floor which is where the office is. Panting, I kicked open the door.

''Y/N, you are a minute late. Come have a seat in front of Heejin,'' My father motioned to the seat opposing to the girl with beautiful brown hair. Heejin is looking down, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. I took a seat on the couch where my father motioned. ''So are you two dating?''

''No! I was drunk!'' I stood from the couch and roared. The CEO, aka my father, calmly sits me back down. Heejin hasn't said a word nor moved.

''Heejin, are you dating my son?'' He turns to the so I think shy girl. Heejin slowly looked back up and shook her head.

''No sir, I was drunk as well. I'm sorry for causing a commotion,'' Wow this girl surprises me. It makes me feel really bad.

''You both should know that drunk actions are sober actions. You clearly knew what you were doing. Just admit that you two are dating,'' Shocked at my father's words, I scoffed, really not believing what just slipped out of his mouth.

''Dad, we aren't dating. Heejin literally said we aren't,'' I fired back. Heejin and I finally locked eyes but broke it afterwards. My father wasn't impressed of our so called 'acting' as he frowned, trying to push us to the point until we say we are dating.

''Y/N, you really think the fans will see this video and suspect that you are not dating? I will release a statement complying with the rumors of you two dating and if you really aren't in a relationship, then be in one. They won't believe the statement if I say you two aren't engaged in a relationship. Besides, the fans ship you and it'll raise popularity. You and Heejin are trending #1 in twitter! Think of this as an opportunity Y/N. Your magazine covers are literally being sold and think of Heejin too! Loona's album sales increased last night. From now on, you will be in a fake relationship until I announce that you have split you know? You're lovers in camera and also you may now exit since everything is final,'' Distressed, I walked out with Heejin.

''Ugh, why did you even kiss me,'' I heard the girl speak, clearly irritated. Excuse me? What is her problem? And, I mean it's not like she kissed me back. Therefore, it was our fault we are put in this unwanted situation.

''It's not like you locked your arms around my neck too as if ready for a full make out session in the hallway of the club,'' I mumbled in the same mocking tone she had when she spoke but I guess my mumbling was audible as she threw me a glare.