17

Y/N

''J-Juri...'' I stuttered, slowly turning my head back to Heejin whose arms are crossed on her chest. Oh no, this is bad. How could I forget freaking Han Juri is coming over to my penthouse? Heejin showed no expression but had a pursed lip. It's as if she really wants to strangle me but doesn't want to show it. I don't want to lose a head...

''What is Jeon Heejin doing here?!'' Juri suddenly chastised as if the innocent bunny did something wrong. Oh no, I bet there is smoke coming out of Heejin's ears and nose because of the sudden enrage from Juri.

''What am I doing here you asked? I live here. How about you Ms. Han?'' Heejin had that smug smile again. Oh my goodness, I don't even want to think of the possibilities she'll do once I try to stop her from doing something but I really don't want Juri to lose a limb as well.

''He invited me. Tch, you broke up and yet you're living with your ex?'' The girl at the door rolled her eyes and tapped her foot. Goodness, how am I even still alive. I can't bear two girls at the same time.

''H-Hey guys, let's calm down for a bit okay? You girls should wait at the balcony while I prepare food. Solve whatever this thing out,'' I led the two girl to the balcony as I prepared the table for us to eat later. I went back to the girls but eavesdropped on their conversation.

''I have told him 'I love you!' 'I love you so much!'' Heejin's smirk grew each time Juri would clench her fist. ''How about you Ms. Juri? Have you kissed him and take care of him when he was sick?''

''You evil witch...how are you even adored by the people?!'' Juri surprisingly slapped Heejin which made me flinch but the bunny only laughed. Oh no...

''Evil? If I'm evil, what are you? Heinous? You're two faced, a coin, who acts coy, innocent, and weak to everyone while in reality, you're the real witch. Such a psycho,'' Heejin grabbed a fist full of Juri's hair as they started to attack each other. Oh my gosh, here we go again. I can't believe an idol singer in this world like Heejin would do this because of a guy. Two girls head over heels for the same guy. 

''Hey! That hurts you witch! Let go of me!''

''It hurts right? I'm such a witch. You two faced coin!''

''JEON HEEJIN!'' I furiously called out to her as she looked at me, shocked and angry but still didn't let go of Juri's hair. She's the only one who still has a grip on the other person. This kid is really crazy.

I stood in front of the bunny, intensely locking eyes. ''Let her go Hee,'' I called out but she only gripped tighter which made me hold her wrist. ''Heejin, let go.''

The bunny did as told as I dragged her outside the front door in the hallway in front of the elevator that goes to my penthouse. ''Are you crazy Heejin?! Goodness, you give me so much trouble and I don't even know why I'm still dealing with you. Please don't do that Hee, you're an idol. You know better..''

''You only called my name Y/N. She hit me first, why did you only call my name? Huh? is it favoritism? You like her don't you?! Ugh, what did I even expect, you're such a jerk Kang Y/N, I hate you,'' Heejin started to throw punches at my chest. What is wrong with her?!

I took Heejin's arms and put them around my neck as she calmed down. ''How much did you hear Y/N?''

''What?''

''How much did you hear before you called my name?'' The bunny looked deep into my eyes which felt different since she had never done that before. Teasing time!

''I love you! I have told him I love you! I really love you!'' I mocked the way she said those words and I am very impressed of how I did them but Heejin isn't sadly.

''Shut up, I'm leaving now.''

Heejin said she's leaving? But why are her arms still locked around my neck? Such a cutie dork...she can't resist me. ''Baby,'' I said after taking off my cap and putting it on her tiny head. She's so cute! ''Cute baby rabbit Jeon Heejin..''

''Shut up, now I'm seriously leaving,'' Heejin pushed me off of her and stood by the elevator. Let's see what she'll do..

''Alright, bye Heekki!'' I even waved at her before she ran back into my arms. Such a cutie..

''I'm not leaving you with that psycho witch still in your house,'' The bunny put us back in the position we were in before she jokingly tried to exit. I couldn't help but kiss her lips. I totally forgot about the 'Lovers in Camera' act at this point. I'll let my feelings for Heejin grow...

''Idiot, kiss me more,'' Heejin gripped me by collar and pulled me closer to the point where she could meet my lips again. She's so addicting...like a drug to me.

Reciprocating the kiss of course, my hands snaked to her waist, pulling her closer as Heejin deepened the kiss. This is so unnecessary and someone could just walk in on us making out in front of the elevator while we are known to have broken up in the internet. This is risky..and I love risky.

Smiling in the kiss, I felt her tug my hair gently, sucking my lower lip so I opened my mouth slightly to give her more access. This is driving me crazy! We have never done this before and I pretty much feel fireworks erupting in my stomach as my intestines dance because of this feeling. Weird right?

Heejin is really something else. The girl is very beautiful, very talented, very caring, very cute. She has a sense of fashion that I really fall for and I suddenly don't know why I was complaining when I kissed Heejin instead of Hyunjin at that party. Why was I complaining? Heejin is literally the best gift ever.

The bunny slowly detached herself from me which is sad. The kiss didn't last long at all..

''Y/N? I have a question.''

''What is it Hee?''

''What are we?''

Now that I think about it, I realized I'm in love with a big dork.

Disclaimer: One of the scenes in this chapter is inspired by a drama.