23

Y/N

''Stay Y/N.''

The bunny opened her eyes as soon as my back faced her. Turning around, conspicuously astounded by the sudden comment, I cupped her cheek, caressing it with all my care. Oh my goodness, I really love this dork more than anything. ''Hee, you're awake..''

Heejin pulled me by her side and laid her head on my chest. What is this feeling...

''I love you,'' Heejin said as the remark startled me. What in the world is happening? She said it again. ''Thank you for taking care of me even though it's late and you're busy. I'm sorry if I'm being a burden to you.''

''Heejin, listen. You're not a burden. I love you as well and I'll be here anytime you need. You were lightweight anyways so it wasn't hard to bring you here,'' I kissed the bunny's crown before she pulled away with a questionable expression. 

''You carried me?'' The girl pouted and hit my chest. Won't she say thank you..?

''How do you think you got here then? My idiot bunny is always a dork,'' Hugging her body, I kissed her face everywhere, really missing her scent. She always smells so good and it drives me insane not being able to be around her. ''Hee, why did you run away?''

Heejin was a little hesitant to answer as if her answer is dumb. ''I--Uh--I thought you were ignoring me since we haven't spoken in like a week or so. I'm sorry, I worry a lot for you these days and sometimes it just gets to me..''

What?! She thought I was ignoring her? Yup, idiot bunny stays an idiot. How dare she think that way..

''Heejin! You're really crazy are you? Please stop putting negative thoughts about me in your head. It makes me feel really bad. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to really interact with you too much this week. Just a lot of things going on..you know I love you, right?'' I reminded her as I pinched the girl's cute cheeks. Now I totally feel like a bad boyfriend..

''I'm sorry Y/N. I really love you and I don't want to lose you. Are you even bored of dealing with me? Like at all?'' Heejin looked deeply in my eyes as if she's looking for my answer on her own. Ugh, this bunny. 

''Jeon Heejin if you dont stop, I will really punish you. Don't think that way. I want to take care of you as much as I can. I promise, you won't ever lose me. By the way, tomorrow, dad will send us all an email about another celebration we need to attend so I'll see you again in a beautiful attire. Do you want me to stay here?'' I really couldn't let go of Heejin today. My arms are still wrapped around her, keeping her close, afraid she'll run away from me again. 

''Yes, please stay. Good night Y/N, thanks for everything,'' Heejin started to fall asleep a minute or two later and I did as well until the sound of the door opening woke me. I didn't move and tried to sleep again.