one

☆:+*.+☆彡゚𝘰𝘯𝘦

"aurelia !! whore hurry up, oh my god

"aurelia !! whore hurry up, oh my god.."

"can you just shut up for two seconds please," aurelia replied to sarah whilst reapplying her lipgloss in the mirror down the hallway.

"damn shawty you look good, like good good." sarah exclaimed looking her up and down, excentuating the o's.

"keep in your pants sarah."

the two friends rushed down the stairs and out the door when they heard the honks and shouts of topper and rafe waiting for them outside. the four kooks met together outside, ready to head out to the boneyard for a party the pogues were throwing.
were they invited? no. would the pogues be pissed if they saw them there? yes. were they still going to go? hell yeah.

"ready to get wasted?" rafe asked aurelia that was putting on her seatbelt. she threw him a 'what do you think face.' before they drove off.

aurelia was the daughter of krystal and baron clark, two very wealthy people. baron, being a busy businessman. to be honest, aurelia didn't know 100% what her father did for a living but he provided the money so who was she to ask? krystal clark was the owner of a very successful smoothie bar that was located right by the beach. the smoothie shack was an outer banks staple and the clark family was very proud of their small business.  let's just say that one wealthy person plus another wealthy person equals a wealthy family.

and rafe cameron, does he even need an introduction. his father, a real estate agent. what else is needed?

and obviously rich kid rafe just had to get his hands on rich kid aurelia because their parents would approve and not to mention the social status climb if rafe could even climb the ladder even further.

but aurelia never really felt like she belonged to the kook life, was she a tad materialistic yes but her morals and needs in life did not line up with the kooks. aurelia loved the expensive clothes and fancy events but her heart longed for something more. it longed for adventure, drama, and as much as she didn't like to admit, friends. true friends that she was absolutely loyal to. of course, sarah existed but aurelia felt as if they were always competing against each other for kook princess. not at all did aurelia want that title but the peer pressure from others for her to be better than sarah was overwhelming.

she and sarah loved each other a lot but they could never hang out with each other without being put against one another . and as for everyone else in figure eight, aurelia has a track record of not being the most loyal person in the world, just a bit of emotional unavailability preventing her from getting close to other people she didn't know well. but she was fine, she had a boyfriend and sarah what more could she want?

the answer is lots of things.

lolz support me hoes