fourteen

☆:+*.+☆彡゚ 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

aurelia and kie were left alone outside the shop, not having moved since the police car left

"kie, what's happening?" 

kiara shook her head, "i don't know, i really don't know." she whimpered out. 

the two girls held each other in their arms in distress, 

"look kie, i should go. i have some stuff to sort out with midsummers and shit but i'll see you there, alright?" aurelia didn't want to leave the vulnerable girl by herself but she had to go get ready. kie nodded, 

"i should check up on pope and also get ready." 

aurelia jumped into her car, on the way to sarah's house. the two were planning on getting ready together but honestly, midsummer was the last thing aurelia wanted to go to. jj was in the police station and she was getting dolled up for an event? that's fucked. nevertheless, she pulled up to sarah's house, she hopped out and went inside only to be greeted by rafe. this was going to be awkward. 

"rafe." she mumbled before going to the kitchen where she saw sarah but rafe quickly grabbed her arm, pulling her back. 

"aurelia you need to come back." he pleaded but she only scoffed in response. 

"do you really want to be stuck with those dirty pogues for the rest of your life? the pogues that gave me this?" he pointed to his messed up face. 

"you're not meant to be with them, you're meant to be with us. with me." aurelia continued to try to get out of his grasp. 

"are we not forgetting that you were literally the one who started to beat them up? do not act like you are the victim in his situation because frankly, you aren't. and i don't care if you think i belong here because i don't. i belong with people that actually make me feel happy and that rafe, is not you." she ranted. rafe looked her in the eye, his grasp tightening but the sadness in his eyes was prominent. 

"for the last time lia, them or us?" rafe's voice was clear and stable unlike his stumbling voice from before. it was obvious that this was the last time he was going to try to get her back. he looked tired, and on the verge of giving up. and honestly, that's exactly what she wanted him to do. give up. 

"them." 

and with that rafe stormed out, he was done trying to get her to come back. from now on, aurelia was dead to him. aurelia sighed at the open door before heading further in the house. 

"aurelia! when'd you get here?" sarah exclaimed standing to give her a hug. the duo hasn't seen each other in a couple of days, with aurelia always with the pogues and sarah with, well john b. they missed each other. 

"oh just got here, hey wheezie." aurelia waved at the youngest cameron who just walked around the corner to join the older girls. 

"what were you yelling with rafe about?" the small girl queried making sarah look at her.