fifteen

☆:+*.+☆彡゚ 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

aurelia, sarah and wheezie jumped out of the car after arriving at the location of midsummers

aurelia, sarah and wheezie jumped out of the car after arriving at the location of midsummers. aurelia noticed heyward's van out the front, and her eyes brightened at the thought of pope being her for midsummers even if it was for work.

"hey, we gotta go to the back to you know. make our 'grand' entrance." aurelia felt a pang at her heart, rafe and aurelia were supposed to arrive together as their 'coming out' but things changed and now she was walking in alone. all eyes went on aurelia as she entered the well-lit place. all the residents of figure-eight seemed to be there, completely ignorant of the bigger problems on this island. everyone just pretending everything is okay and drinking their problems away. aurelia looked around the room, this was not the life she wanted to live and thank god she was leaving.

a slow clap started to arise as she walked down the stairs, i guess jj was right. this dress was the one. "aurelia.." as she reached at the bottom of the stairs she was greeted by kiara who was wearing a beautiful purple dress and her hair up gracefully.

"kie! you look amazing," she gave her a tight hug before they walked off, not at all interested in ward camerons entrance.

"nice entry you did there," she complimented.

"you know i love the attention," aurelia winked before spotting pope,

"pope!" she shouted at the boy who looked at her with joy.

"aurelia! thank god you're here, one less annoying human i have to serve here."

"amen to that," she said back.

the cameron's entered the place, including rafe to which the pogues rolled their eyes to,

"here comes lord capital and the exploiters." kiara scoffed, taking a sip out of her drink. aurelia knew of her beef with sarah, she DESPISED the girl but despite being sarah's close friend she never actually knew what happened. sarah never really liked to talk about it so aurelia never asked.

"um you guys know, ahem what's up with jj? is he alright? is he hurt? i've been worrying all day i-," aurelia rambled but kie and pope were only able to give her a worried look.

"that's not a good sign," she sighed, staring at the two for answers.

"we haven't really seen him since-,"

"but he'll be fine!" kiara butted in,

"we promise," aurelia gave them a small smile before she noticed her parents waving her over, jesus she didn't even know her dad was back from wherever he went.

"guys, i'll be back. just gotta go say hi to the parentals," aurelia left the two for her parents who were enatly groomed as always.

"aurelia sweets, you look beautiful." aurelia's mum gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he father complimented her.