twelve

☆:+*.+☆彡゚ 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

+☆彡゚ 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

"it's not there. look, just... just pull the drone up." john b sighed, we looked through the royal merchant three times but no sign of any gold down there. kie and aurelia looked each other sadly, seeing how disappointed john b was about the discovery.

"we've done it three times. there's nothing there." jj yelled, pissed off.

"shut up!" kie yelled back, upset about how insensitive jj was being about this.

 "what? it's true!"

"the gold could be buried. we don't know." aurelia tried to help.

john b groaned, "if it was there, it would've been found on the metal detector, okay? somebody beat us to it." 

"or it was never there," jj mumbled. 

and that was what they thought was the end of the treasure hunting. 

"whatcha doin today?" jj asked aurelia, jumping over the couch as she packed up her overnight bag. 

"um, i'm just doing a shift and then some midsummers fittings, nothing much." 

jj screwed up his nose, "ugh you're going to that?" 

aurelia looked at him, "well it might be my last kook event forever and kie said her mum's forcing her to go so, it won't be that dreadful."

then an idea popped into her head, 

"hey wanna come? have some bonding time with me?" aurelia suggested, jj had a doubtful look on his face. 

"you think taking me dress shopping will make us bond?" 

aurelia tilted her head while putting on her backpack. 

"i dunno, it's how i hang out with my other friends." aurelia shrugged. 

jj didn't answer but the look on his face looked like a yes, 

"i'll see you at 2, i'm driving." aurelia said with a smile before leaving.

aurelia exited the smoothie shack to see jj leaning on the wall, waiting for her outside. 

he pushed himself off the wall at the sight of her and she walked over to him, 

"you ready j?" 

"let's go princess," he said following me over to my car, aurelia's face heated up at the nickname. jj used to call her princess all the time, just with kook at the start. but he had never called her just 'princess' but she didn't want him to stop. 

aurelia unlocked the car with a click of her keys, jj's eyes widening at her car. aurelia's car was a matte black g wagon, she had got it as a present for passing her drivers' licence from her parents. it was her absolute dream car since she was a little girl, and she was beyond ecstatic when she first got it.