thirteen

☆:+*.+☆彡゚ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"i'm so glad that they're still doing this

"i'm so glad that they're still doing this." kiara sighed, pope, jj and aurelia trailing behind her while they set their things down. after jj and aurelia went on their shopping trip, aurelia dropped jj off at the chateau before going to get her nails done. getting her nails down was a thing she liked to do alone and jj didn't want to interrupt her special time. and his couch was pretty damn comfy.

the place was filled with families and friend groups, all laid out together having a good time at the summer movie series. it was really lovely but there was one problem, they were on kook grounds.

"back to obx life, you know? aren't you glad i made you come?" kiara breathed out. aurelia let out a 'hm'.

"ecstatic." pope said with quite the unenthusiastic voice.

"my couch was pretty comfy, i'll be honest." jj shrugged.

aurelia was on edge, she hasn't really interacted with many of the kooks since the breakup with rafe so she was unaware on if people knew about it or not and how rafe was handling it. as they sat down aurelia could feel peoples eyes on her. i guess they never would've expected the kook princess to be hanging out with the pogues. aurelia grimaced at the feeling and warily looked around trying to see if the death squad, topper, rafe and kelce were around. aurelia turned to lock eyes with topper, his eyes were glued to her and the pogues but she turned around before it could get any more intense. she got distracted by the loud whispering of pope and jj. they too looked nervous about something but aurelia had absolutely no idea what was wrong.

"what the hell are you guys talking about?" aurelia whisper-shouted at them when kie went to go grab them some drinks.

"your ex-boyfriend and his avengers squad are here and death staring us," pope said, looking like he was shaking.

"it'll be right, just ignore them." but aurelia didn't believe her own words. she laid on pope's shoulder, trying to get a little bit of peace before kie came back with the drinks, passing them individually.

"just saw rafe, and he said, and i quote, 'tell your boy that we know what he did.' what is that?"

jj, pope and aurelia scratched the back of their heads, "um..."

"where is he?" aurelia stuttered,

"right there."kie pointed, making pope and jj's heads immediately turn.

"aren't you guys still dating? you should go ask him what he meant by that because i am confused as hell," kie suggested but aurelia fidgeted awkwardly,

"well you see i broke up with him-"

kiara dropped her drink, "no way! when?"

"like yesterday,"