five

☆:+*.+☆彡 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

aurelia groaned as she pulled her sunglasses down onto her face shielding her eyes from the glaring sun

aurelia groaned as she pulled her sunglasses down onto her face shielding her eyes from the glaring sun. she was very very hungover, she perhaps had a drink or two too much last night. her mind then switched to the events of the night before. did she regret opening up to jj? a little bit. a part of herself despised the fact that a pogue knew about her personal feelings and relationships, god she didn't even open up that much to her closest friends. but again she was happy that she managed to get a bit closer to jj. she's been observing him from time to time, whenever they crossed passed and a part of her heart desperately wanted to get close to him. but this was way sooner and closer than she had planned.

she walked down the road, trying to walk her hangover out before she saw the famous pogue van drive towards her. her posture went upright as she waved them over. she did not think she could walk any longer before throwing up. the van started to pull over, a confused john b and jj in the front seat.

"you good there clark?" john b asked as aurelia opened up the door and threw herself onto the backseat.

"drive, please," she begged. her head was throbbing and she felt so sore all over.

"um well, do you want to explain what you're doing here? you look as if you're about to hurl your guts out. did you have a drink or two too much last night?" jj questioned staring at her through the rearview mirror.

she glared at him. she was in a fetal-like position, her hands clutching her stomach. "this van is not comfortable."

"hey! leave the twinkie alone!"

aurelia started to laugh, "too many jokes i can make. brain overload." she started to move her head around like a mad man.

whilst aurelia was having a spasm in the back, john b and jj started to whisper intensely to each other.

"should we bring her along.. or?"

"she can just stay in the van, she doesn't have to know."

the van or the twinkie came to a halt, outside what she recognized scooter and ms lana's house.

"hey what're you guys doing here?"

john b turned around to aurelia while jj was exiting the van, "hey aurelia, why don't you just stay here. i wouldn't want to be the one responsible for if you get hurt or in trouble. so just chill here and we'll drop you off wherever."

aurelia's eyebrows furrowed, not convinced. she wanted to join whatever craziness they were involved in, whether they liked it or not.

"you know what johnny? i think I'll come, i need a bit of interesting drama in my life right now." aurelia jumped out of the van with a big smile directed at the boys. jj shrugged,

"it's your funeral but if you get hurt daddy clark is not allowed to sue us."

"first do not call my father that and jesus christ what the hell are you guys doing?"