seven

☆:+*.+☆彡 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"i've slept over here like 600 times, and i've never seen this door opened

"i've slept over here like 600 times, and i've never seen this door opened." pope said as all five of them started to look around big john's office. 

"your dad was into manifesting? cool." aurelia said as her hands skimmed over a book that was labelled 'manifestations'. john b nodded. 

john b found some photos of his past ancestors, pictured with the exact compass he was holding. he explained how each of his ancestors well, died. 

"yeah you have a death compass man." 

"i do not." 

"you have a death compass."

"get rid of it, it's cursed and made its way back to you."

aurelia noticed a little engravement on the compass she doesn't think any of the pogues noticed before. 

"hey, was that engravement there before?" aurelia pointed out, her head tilted to the side. 

"that wasn't there before. this is my dad's handwriting." john looked starstruck.

"how can you know that?" aurelia questioned.

"because he does these weird Rs with the... see it?"

the r's were in fact.. weird.

"red..rout-" jj stuttered.

"it says redfield." kiara figured out.

"okay well what's redfield?" aurelia had absolutely no clue on what this was. 

"the most common name in the county." pope deadpanned. 

kiara gave pope a look, indicating to not be so hard about this. 

"or maybe it's a clue, on where he's hiding." 

"hiding? isn't he-" kiara elbowed aurelia hard in her ribs, giving her a shut up glance. 

"or what the fu- yeah where he might be hiding." aurelia took the hint. she did not want to be a cause for john b's pain of his late father. everyone on the island heard about big john's disappearance and after the police couldn't find him after a couple of months everyone knew that he was gone.

"maybe it's an anagram." 

"yeah an anagram! we need paper,"

"yeah where's some paper." 

jj, pope, kiara and aurelia got themselves busy in an attempt to divert the attention to the task at hand. they started discussing ideas, all their voices overlapping one another until the sound of a car popped up out of nowhere. 

"guys! someone's here." all 5 of them lined up on the window, taking a peek at who could possibly be outside the house. 

"is that them?"