sixteen

☆:+*.+☆彡゚𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

the five pogues were finally all together, all perched around a blazing fire on rixon's cove

the five pogues were finally all together, all perched around a blazing fire on rixon's cove. aurelia's parents were going to kill her but she couldn't care less. she was here with her friends that needed her. she was fine.

"hey," jj slid next to her, lighting a blunt. "cold?"

"very," aurelia was still in her dress from midsummers since they didn't stop to change so she was shivering in the breezy summer night.

"this might help," he handed her the blunt, telling her to have a hit. she took it from his hand, inhaling it slowly before exhaling. she gave it back,

"did rafe do anything, you know.. to you?" she asked hesitantly, jj simply sighed before replying.

"he did, but worry about it. i can defend myself against those powerpuff girls," he joked making aurelia laugh slightly. despite his words, she still worried for the boy, not wanting him to be getting hurt anymore.

"just be careful, you know?" she whispered.

he exhaled making the smoke leaving his mouth, "for you i will," he winked before pope interrupted.

"hey, guys. so, like, my dad's already gonna kill me. so what's this mandatory meeting about?"

jj passed the blunt back to aurelia, "might as well tell him, man, before we're gaffed."

"you ready for this?" aurelia, kie and pope nodded expectantly.

"so, the gold never went down with the royal merchant." john b started.

pope closed his eyes in annoyance, "oh, my god. here we go again with this."

"all right, wait. hear him out, all right?" jj defended, whipping out his vape. god how many smoking devices does he bring around with him? he had a problem.

"it's been here the whole time." john b continued.

"it's on the island," he revealed,

"are you serious?" aurelia asked,

"i'd like to voice my scepticism." pope worried,

john b cut him off, "i'm sure you would, pope, but can i please present you with my evidence, sir?"

"proceed,"

"all right. so, in my backpack, i have a letter from denmark tanny."

"who the hell's that?" kie asked,

"denmark tanny was a slave that survived the royal merchant wreck." he pulled something out of his bag,

"check this out."

"here you go." he passed it to kie and pope who studied it closely.

"okay, slaves weren't mentioned as crew members on the ship, but my dad, he found the complete manifest. that was his big discovery."