two

☆:+*.+☆彡゚𝘵𝘸𝘰

aurelia and rafe pulled up to the boneyard a couple of minutes after topper and sarah arrived

aurelia and rafe pulled up to the boneyard a couple of minutes after topper and sarah arrived. the place was already packed with kegs scattered around the beach with multiple people coddled up around each one, there were lots of familiar people as well as lots of tourons. poor kids. aurelia looked around for rafe who ditched her as soon as he saw his friends.

"aurelia honey! how have you been?" kelce exclaimed wrapping his large arms around the girl, he already stunk of alcohol.

"watch your hands," rafe observed, staring kelce down.

kelce chuckled before handing aurelia a red cup,

"tons of good shit around, mix a couple of things together and you'll be gone within an hour."

"thanks for tip kelce," she replied, words dripping with sarcasm.

"look lia, i'll be back in a couple minutes i just gotta sort some shit out with kelce." rafe said while pressing a kiss on her forehead before leaving her in the middle of the boneyard by herself. when he left with kelce aurelia noticed a bag of white powder poking out of his pocket. her eyes closed in annoyance, she couldn't believe he was still dealing drugs despite their many arguments about the matter. she decided she would deal with him later, all she was focused on was having fun.

she scanned all of the seats before spotting kiara carrera. kiara was a pogue, despite her parents owning the wreck, aurelia couldn't help but be somewhat jealous of the pretty girl. aurelia never got jealous, she thought it was a gross feeling and she had no reason to be jealous of others because she was, well perfect. but the thought of having a close-knit group of friends that kill for each other while having no care in the world. she could only ever imagine. kiara also seemed to notice aurelia, giving her a confused stare. aurelia looked away from kiara, shooting her a quick glare.

aurelia brushed the interaction off and started walking towards the bottle of alcohol on the fold-out table but her actions were interrupted when a certain john b tapped her on the shoulder. aurelia spun around immediately, startled by the tap.

"yes?" aurelia glared. despite her envying the lifestyle john b and pogues lived she was still expected to hate people who came from the cut.

"woah, calm down a bit there." john b said jokingly while filling up her cup with some beer. no matter how many times aurelia tried to be mean and get the point across that she did not like john b he didn't seem to listen and continued to be nice to aurelia. i guess he was the type of person to see the good in everyone.

"what are you doing here johnny?"

"i, um organized this party?"

"i mean here, next to me." she scoffed.

"am i not allowed to stand next to you anymore? am i not rich enough?" he said very loudly, causing others' heads to turn around.

"oh my god keep it down will you?" aurelia rolled her eyes before her eyes stopped on a certain blonde male that was trying to talk up a touron up against a tree. jj maybank was cute, nah scratch that, he was hot. like straight up. aurelia would be lying if she said otherwise. jj and aurelia have had a couple interesting conversations, mainly consisting of teasing, bullying and 12-year-old boy humor but they never seemed to go beyond that because well, kook and pogue. not a very socially accepting combination. she didn't even realize she was staring before rafe's voice snapped her out of her trance.

"aurelia! is this pogue bothering you?" rafe spat, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"um no, i'm fine." she replied unsurely, not wanting rafe to flip out and start a fight with john b. john b wore a stern look on his face, not showing any emotion towards rafe.

rafe pulled aurelia away from john b, making sure to point out she was with him. he dragged her behind a bunch of trees and pushed her against the trunks.

"what were you doing with him?" rafe grunted. he was clearly not happy with the thought of his girlfriend with a dirty pouge.

"i was just telling him to leave, promise." she squirmed under rafe's harsh touch. she opened her mouth to confront him about the drugs but she quickly decided that it was not the time.

rafe hesitated for a second before pressing his lips against hers. it was his way of saying he trusted her. the kiss got more intense, rafe pulling her closer while aurelia tangled her hands in between his locks. but they were interrupted by the sound of a gunshot.

aurelia let out a scream, hiding in rafe's arms.

"what the hell was that?!" rafe shouted peeking out from behind the trees, aurelia hiding behind him.

"GET THE HELL OFF OUR SIDE OF THE ISLAND!"

aurelia's head popped up at the sound of the familiar voice, it was jj. but what the hell was making him batshit crazy, and who decided it was smart to give him a gun?

"shit lia, let's get outta here."