ten

☆:+*.+☆彡゚  𝘵𝘦𝘯

"what's this?" jj pestered

 "don't touch that." pope hissed. 

aurelia chuckled at the two's banter as she took a sip out of her coffee cup, she was huddled in one of jj's shirts which were normal on him but a tad oversized on her. john b and kie were in the water swimming around the monitor, testing it out for the first time. 

"hey kie? do you have a swimsuit i can borrow?" aurelia wasn't necessarily planning on staying the night but kie and john b managed to persuade her to come over. the night had gone so well that she could never possibly decline. 

"yep! in my bag." 

"got it!" aurelia turned back to the chateau to retrieve the swimsuit but jj stopped her. 

"kiara has some pretty good swimsuits so choose wisely." he winked. 

"whatever maybank." aurelia smiled at him before walking off. she would be lying if that comment didn't make her stomach feel all weird. but a good weird.

"you have a thing for her?" pope said while facing up the rov. he noticed his best friends' eyes watching aurelia walk away intently. jj snapped out of his daze. 

"what do you mean man? you're tripping." he attempted to disguise his admiration. 

"whatever you say," pope hummed. 

"get back to your drone, frickin nerd."

aurelia took a deep breath when she stepped into the chateau taking in her surroundings. she doesn't think she's felt so happy. it might've been the happiest she's felt in a long time. she felt fulfilled and fuzzy on the inside. it was crazy how she had only known them for a very short amount of but they had managed to make her feel happy. 

a smile grew on her face as she soaked in her new life. it was everything she ever wanted. 

aurelia looked through kie's spare swimsuits, eventually choosing a yellow lace-up one that complimented her skin very well. she put in some hair clips in her hair to get it out of her face before her phone started to ring. the caller id flashed 'rafe <3' but for some reason, she hesitated to pick up. but she ultimately answered. 

"hey," 

"hey lia, where were you last night? it was pretty fun and we did some cra-," he paused. 

aurelia cursed internally, knowing 100% where he was going with that. 

"um i was with some other friends, didn't really feel like partying last night." she shrugged.

"woah aurelia not feeling like partying that's new," he joked. 

"but um, which friends? do i know them at all?"