Part-10

Previously

Y/n: What's the rule?

Yoongi: The rule is if any human found out about our world then we have to kill him/her and if we don't won't to kill him/her then we have to label him/her as our .

Y/n : What the fuck u mean by label ?

Rm: It's means that we need to include u as a part of our group and for that we need to talk to the Upper Council

Y/n: Upper Council?
Now wtf is upper council?

Jhope: Upper Council are the supreme and nobels of our world .

Yn: Oh! I see . But why are you all doing this ? I mean , we don't even know each other that well. Then why are u saving me ?

Jin: Y/n u saved Taehyung . U can't imagine what would've happened if anyone of us die. I or we can't live without each other. And I sincerely thank you for saving my brother .

Y/n : Oh u don't need to thank me! But
.....

Jimin: Y/n , u have to live with us . It's for ur own safety .

Y/n: But try to understand , u all are strangers and how can I live with u ?
Duh!

Y/n: But try to understand , u all are strangers and how can I live with u ? Duh!

Yoongi: If u don't wanna live and wanna die then there's the door .
He said pointing to the door.

Jungkook: Y/n , we assure you that when the things get sort out then we let u live with ur family and friends .

Y/n:Hmm let's live with them, I mean not everybody get a chance to live with werewolves. And about family, I don't have a family haha! So let's live with them.

Umm okay! But what about my clothes, expenses and.....

Taehyung: Y/n We have enough money to fulfill your, our and Yuri's needs, so don't worry.

Y/n: Do I have to pay rent also?

Jhope: No .

Y/n : Woah ! Then I'll live here .

Yoongi: But u have to do one thing?

Y/n : wtf
And what's that?

All the members smirked

Y/n: The Fuck are u smirking at dumbfucks?

Taehyung: Actually we work as a gang so we need a person who is great at driving .

Y/n: smirked
Well I would love to work with you

Jungkook: Great! But Rm hyung , when are we going to meet the upper council?

Rm : Well the Upper Council is coming to tomorrow's Pre Blood Moon Party. So I think we'll meet them there.

Y/n : Woah! Pre Blood Moon Party. Sounds interesting

Jimin: But isn't it dangerous for y/n and Yuri ?

Rm: It is but it's our only chance to meet them.

Y/n: But what about Yuri! Aren't you gonna label her too?

Taehyung: No ! We can't do it. She's the Royal Blood so we can't make her as a part of our group .

Y/n : Oh okay! But what about her safety.

Jimin: Her pendant will protect her so don't worry.

Meanwhile

Yuri: I woke up with a headache. Where am I? And why am I lying here?
Oh wait! I remembered , I m at y/n's friends'mansion and OH SHIT!
They are werewolves .
It means that I m really the Royal Blood . But how's that possible?
I need to talk to y/n .

Yuri went to the living room and saw everybody sitting there and talking about something.

Y/n: Oh Yuri! U woke up. How r u feeling now ?
I smiled at her

Yuri: I feel much better now.

Jungkook: Yuri, do you remember what happened before u passed out?

Yuri: Yup! So u all were telling truth. But how can I be the Royal Blood?

Jin explained her everything (King of hell, after every 1 century, Pre Blood Moon Party, )

Yuri: So this means I can't go home?
She said almost crying

Jhope: It's for ur own safety yuri . Just trust us everything is gonna be alright.

Yuri nodded.
Then they all looked at y/n weirdly except yuri .

Y/n : What?

Jimin: Nothing! It's just u didn't react when we said that u have live without ur family

Y/n: Oh ! I haha! I nervously laughed.

Yuri: Aw
She didn't react because she lost her par.....

Before yuri could say anything else, y/n put her hand infront of her mouth .

Y/n: I didn't react because my family is not home , they are on business trip so it's fine with me .

Rm: Oh okay!

After that they had their dinner and went to sleep.
Y/n and yuri slept in one room .

Y/n : They all slept. I m not sleepy yet . So I got up and went to the terrace .
I pulled out my cigarette and started smoking

( I don't promote smoking . Ok !)

I was smoking and thinking about my life . Things would be so much different if my parents were alive now . I remember when I was kid , my father told me a funny thing when I was drinking water and because of laughter I spilled water on him .
I was lost in my thoughts but came back to senses when I heard a voice behind me .

..........................

Heyy!
Thank you for reading!

Byeeee! And vote bitches , it's free🙂🔪