Part-20

Previously

Y/n: I started the engine that's when I saw.........a goblin .

He was looking creepy not gonna lie . He has two big horns on his head . Saliva was coming out of his mouth . His eyes were deadly.
I grabbed the steering wheel tightly. My breath increased. I almost lost my courage because of fear  but then I saw Jade's curious eyes from the rear view mirror.

His eyes were speaking too much .
I saw his trust in me which made me gain my courage. I can't break his faith in me . I have to get him out of here even if it costs my own life .

Y/n: Jade hold something tightly and duck down .

I saw he nodded . I then took a deep breath and stepped my foot on the accelerator and launched the car towards the motherfucking goblin.

The goblin didn't move from  in front of my car but I didn't stop and splash!!! He got crushed under my car . His green blood fell on the front glass of the car.
I didn't give a fuck and increased the speed of my car and left that fucking place .

Meanwhile Nick and dark pov

Nick: I was talking with dark about the Red Moon that's when I heard "SIR!!! THE HUMAN ! SHE RAN AWAY" I stood up from the couch and so do dark .
What??

Dark: BUT HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE??
I went towards the goblin grabbed his neck almost choking him to death .
What were u doing there?

Goblin: S-sir I-i dont know h-how it happened.

Dark: WHAT THE FUCK U MEAN U DON'T KNOW?

Nick: I saw dark ripped his throat,  splashing his blood everywhere.
Let's go dark , we need to find that bitch .

Dark: She must be hiding somewhere here.
The moment I said that, I heard the sound of screeching of  tyres of a car .
Don't tell me she....

Nick: Fuck! Let's go !
We both ran towards the garage and saw a goblin was crushed, his blood was everywhere. Did she, but how?
Get the men and bring the cars

Dark: I saw Nick ordered to bring cars.
I was still shocked like how can a human do it ? No doubt why Nick said she is different.
Well this is gonna be fun .

                           ............

Jade: I was sitting in the backseat of the car , that's when I heard the sound of cars' engine. I turned around and saw they were coming behind us.
MISS! THEY ARE COMING BEHIND US!

Y/n: Jade!! Duck down . Don't let them see that u r also with me in this car .

Jade: O-okay .

Y/n pov

I was in the middle of a dense forest .
The road is surrounded by trees,I can't able to see a single soul on the road .