Part- 31

Previously

Taehyung: She can sacrifice her life for her loved ones and most importantly she doesn't fake who she is . She is none other than my ..…......Y/N.

Jimin: Wha-.......
WHATTTTT!!!!! But isn't she and jungkook like each oth- oh my god don't tell tae also like her .

Jin: I knew it ! The way he talk about her with me clearly shows that he liked her .
I looked around and saw everybody was shocked . Yuri's face was screaming jealousy , jade was smiling , y/n seems lost in her thoughts  . But the  thing that didn't satisfy me was jungkook and yoongi's expressions . Aren't they happy ?

Meanwhile y/n pov

I just stood there with my wide opened eyes . It seems like the whole world stopped around me , all I could hear was my heartbeat which is beating at an abnormal speed . There's a tingling sensation on all over my body.
My mind was full of questions

Is this just an act or do he really love me ?

Why would he like a girl like me ?

Is this a part of a plan ?

And on the other hand my heart was telling me that he's not lying .
But I don't know why there's a feeling in me that's telling me that it's wrong, there's a guilt in me . This seems so right yet so wrong ....ahh I can't . I don't know what to do or how to react
I was busy in my thoughts that's when my eyes got locked with jungkook .
He smiled at me but the smile wasn't his true smile . Oh no plz ! Don't tell me I m hurting him .

                          ..................

Jungkook:  I heard what tae hyung said . I must be feeling happy for him and y/n but why my heart is aching too much ?
That's when my eyes got locked with your eyes . I didn't know what to do so I just smiled to hide my emotions.
I don't know what's gonna kill me more, seeing you with my hyung or not be able to see you with me for the rest of my life . 
But I don't know why a part of my heart is telling me to still wait for u . Plz I don't wanna have fake hope .

                        ....................

Yoongi: Haha! What u expected Yoongi that she's gonna love you ? Love is just a wastage of time . Why I became like this ? Why I ever thought about you ? Why I ever loved u ? Why y/n ? WHYYYYY?
Why this feeling is so hard for me ?

           .......and I am so scared,
         that I'll stay here with a hope
       that you'll come to me one day
                     But in the end,                  
      you'll leave me like everybody  
                           else did.
   But I don't blame u for my broken heart because u never forced me to     .    love u , it was my own choice .  
                Even if it's one sided ,                      
               You'll still live in me  ,    
         nothing can make us apart .

                      - Ikmyfacebutidkmyname

Jhope: I looked at yoongi hyung , he just chuckled and left the place without telling anybody . I saw RM also saw him leaving the place but he didn't stop him .
I went towards him and told him that I'll check on yoongi hyung and with that I also left .

Meanwhile

Jennie : Hahaha! R u serious ? U r choosing a human over me ?

Royalty: ENOUGH!!!
Taehyung?

Taehyung: I was about to reply Jennie that's when the Royalty growled making a pin drop silence . Everybody stopped murmuring . And then he called my name .
Yes your highness?

Royalty: I appreciate your opinion but I would like to have a cup of tea with u and ur loved one .

Taehyung: Of course your highness!

Royalty: Rest of the guests can enjoy the night .

Y/n:  What he wanna talk about ? I saw everybody started eating, dancing again . That's when the boys and yuri came towards me .
Yuri was literally glaring at me but I was still shocked , I don't know what the fuck is happening right now !

Jimin: So ?

Rm: If he said he wanna talk with them ,then they have to go and talk with them .

Jin: But I don't know why I m not feeling safe for sending tae and y/n there alone .

Taehyung: Don't worry hyung . I will not let anything bad happen to us .
Btw where are Yoongi and Jhope hyung?

Rm: They have to attend an urgent work so they both went back .

Jimin: Btw why u didn't tell us this  before ?
I teasingly hit him .
But I m happy for both of you .

Jade: YESSS! NOONA  CONGRATULATIONS ! I M SO HAPPY FOR BOTH OF U and tae hyung , if I ever found out that you made my noona cry then I'll beat u .

Y/n: We all chuckled at his words .

Taehyung: Aye aye captain!

Y/n: I saw everybody was talking about royalty with taehyung that's when jungkook came towards me .

Jungkook: Congratulations y/n . I m happy for both of you .

Y/n: I looked in his eyes but there was no emotion .
Why my heart is aching after seeing him like this ?
Jungkook! I also didn't know that he liked me . I m still shocked . I-

Jungkook: It's ok y/n . I just came to congratulate u .

Y/n: Oh!
Fuck! This is so awkward. I don't even know if this is a part of his plan or not .
I was about to say something that's when taehyung came .

Taehyung: So shall we go ?

Y/n: Um yeah .
We started walking towards the stairs . I could feel jungkook's stares from the back . When I looked back I saw he was standing there looking at us but when he saw me looking at him , he quickly changed his expressions and smiled at me . I also sadly smiled at him and turned around .

Taehyung: We both went upstairs but that's when ............

                    ............................

Heyyy!
First of all I m extremely sorry for not updating soon .
My exams are coming that's why I m super busy these days . I've board exams in just 2 months and they r really very important for me.
I hope you'll try to understand .
Btw thanq so much for reading . This chapter is kinda boring but I'll try my best to give u quality content in next part .
Thanq Babygirls (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Imagine these two come to ur school/college/work to pick u up (not kidnap) 👀