Part- 23

Previously

Taehyung: Shh!! It's ok. That's enough y/n.

Y/n : I felt someone backhugged me and from the deep voice I recognised it was taehyung .
I calmed down in his arms . I turned around and saw everybody was looking at me. Their eyes were unreadable . I was about to say something that's when someone screamed.

Jhope: We all were standing there looking at y/n . I've never seen her this side . But I really respect her bravery. I mean if there was another girl instead of y/n then she must haven't survived.

When taehyung was trying to calm her down , we heard a scream of jungkook .
When we turned around, we saw a goblin stabbed jungkook from behind .

Bts / Y/n: Jungkookkkkkkk.......

Jungkook fell on the floor , there was blood coming out of his abdominal that's when they all ran towards him . Rm grabbed the goblin and ripped him apart.

Jimin: I crouched down and put his head in my lap .I saw Jin hyung checked his pulse , he was looking tense . He then checked his abdominal .The moment he touched his abdominal, he hissed and immediately pulled his hand back .

Jin: Shit! He's being stabbed with silver blade . The virus is spreading.

Rm: We need to reach home and treat him as soon as possible.

Y/n: We all immediately went outside .Rm and jimin were carrying jungkook. While taehyung and yoongi helped me .

Rm: I'll carry jungkook . Put him on my back

Rm transformed into a big wolf and jimin and jin helped jungkook to get on the back of Namjoon.
He fell on namjoon's back . He was growling because of pain.

Jin: Hurry up! We need to reach home as soon as possible otherwise things will get worse .

Jhope: Since Yoongi hyung and taehyung is also injured , Y/n get on my back . I'll carry u .

Y/n: I nodded at him . I slowly went towards him , got on his back  and laid down  . I held him tightly. And then we all went towards the mansion. They all were running very fast .
The moon was glowing so brightly that
"The moonlight and the night air is so pure that it seems edible"

After 10-15 min

Taehyung: We all reached home and immediately went inside .
Jin hyung carried jungkook to the couch and went to get the medical supplies.
That's when yuri came downstairs .

Yuri: I saw they all came back with that bitch . I thought she must be dead by now but unlucky me .
I then saw jungkook laying on the couch, his abdominal was bleeding . That's when I ran towards him  intentionally bumping my shoulder into y/n .
JUNGKOOK!!!

Y/n: I saw yuri came running towards jungkook. When she was running towards him she bumped her shoulder into mine almost making me loose my balance but taehyung grabbed me .
Thanq!

Taehyung: No problem y/n . By the way your leg and lip  is bleeding too much . U should take rest .

Y/n: I'll take rest later but right now jungkook's health is more important .
So once I'll get satisfaction that he's alright, I'll take rest .
And I wanna say something , Actually I m sorry . This all happened because of me .

Jimin : I was standing behind yoongi hyung and y/n and when y/n said that jungkook's health is more important , it automatically brought a smile on my face . It's not even a month but still we all feel attach with her . Maybe because we all have kinda same past , we all struggled so much that it has created a bond between all of us .