Part- 12

Previously

Y/n: I saw wizards standing along the walls of the house, seems like they are gaurding the house.
All the boys went inside but when me and yuri was about to enter, the gaurd stopped us from going inside.

Wizard: U r not allowed to go inside .

Y/n: Um! Yoongi ?
I called him 

Yoongi: I heard y/n called me , We all turned around and saw wizard blocking y/n and yuri to come inside. That's when rm went towards the wizard.

Rm: They're with us.

Wizard: But they're not from here .

Rm: I know but one of them is the Royal Blood.

Wizard: I m sorry sir , But the other one is human and u know very well that humans are not allowed .

Taehyung:But she's my fiancee , so she's allowed .

Wizard: My apologies to u Madam and sir
He bowed and let them go.

Y/n: Fiancee? Huh??

 Taehyung: I had to said that otherwise they won't let u come inside

Jin: They don't allow humans to come inside this house until unless he/she is the fiancee or husband/wife of one of the creature of this world .

Y/n: Oh okay!

Jhope: HAHAHAHA , Y/n ur expressions Everybody laughed at y/n's expressions

Everybody laughed at y/n's expressions.

Yuri: why is everybody giving attention to y/n ???
Can't they see I m way more beautiful than her .
I looked at yoongi, even he seemed jealous when taehyung called y/n as his fiancee.

Jimin :  We all went inside . The room was filled with chaos .The Upper Council will be here after 11:30 . Right now it's 10:45 . I guess we have to wait .
I was getting bored that's when I heard  the dj played my favourite song . I looked at Jhope ,he was also looking at me . We both smirked then we got up and went to the dance floor.