Part-28

Previously

Y/n: He started coming closer to me, more close, more close, extremely close that's when..............he smashed his lips into mine.I wasn't able to process, like what's going on but then I came back to senses when our lips started moving in a rhythm. His lips were moving like waves of ocean.
I could feel his hand on my back thigh going above to my butt cheeks .
He squeezed my butt cheeks so hard that it made me gasp .The moment I gasped, He smirked in between the kiss and took the opportunity and put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. Our kiss turned into a wild make out .
I don't know what came over , I suddenly switched our position without breaking our intense make out. Now he was pinned on the wall .

Jungkook: Our tongues were fighting for the dominance but that's when she turned me and pinned me on the wall .
Aishh! This girl is hot .
She came close to me but stopped and smirked while biting her lower lip .
Gosh! This girl will become death of mine one day.
Are u teasing me babyg....
I was about to say something but She put her finger on my mouth stopping me from speaking.

Y/n: I don't like being called babygirl ! So watch out babyboy .
I whisper in his ear while leaning towards him.
I saw he smirked .

Jungkook: You'll love it one day !I pulled her and started sucking her neck

I pulled her and started sucking her neck . When I sucked the sensitive spot of her neck she moaned making me hard down there.
I put my hands in her shirt and oh my ! Her curves .Who knows that behind that shaggy hood there's a hot body .
I squeezed the side of her waist while sucking her neck . The moment I did it , she threw her head back while arching her back . Her cleavage was on full display .
I slowly started to move my hands to her boobs while lifting her shirt but then she stopped me ??

Y/n: I think we should stop jungkook.

Jungkook: But why? R u not liking it ?

Y/n : No ! It's not like that . Actually I need some time . Pls try to understand .
I said while holding his face in between my hands .

Jungkook: Okay! I respect your privacy.
Good night! I guess
Even though , I didn't want to stop but I can't force her .
I saw she said good night and went in the room .
I also started walking towards my room while smiling like crazy man .
Her touch , her soft skin , those (your eye colour) eyes , her curves ahhh! She's making me crazy .

In the morning

Jimin: We all were having breakfast . I saw Jungkook was smiling without any reason . And y/n seems to be lost in her thoughts .
Did something happened between them ?
I elbowed jungkook and whispered .
Why r u smiling non stop ? Did something happened between u and y/n.
I can smell y/n's aroma from him . Did they had se.....