Part- 13

Previously

Old wizard: STOP THERE HUMAN!
He said while pointing to y/n

Y/n : STOP THERE HUMAN! I Heard the old wizard said that while pointing his finger at me

Y/n : STOP THERE HUMAN! I Heard the old wizard said that while pointing his finger at me .
Everybody looked at me , even the Upper Council members.

Old wizard: How u know this place and who let u in ?

Y/n: I.....
I was about to speak but Rm spoke from my side .

Rm: Pardon me Sir, but she came with us and that's why she was able to come in .
We want to make her as a part of our group and since we knew that The Great Upper Council is also coming in this party so that's why we brought her here.

Every other creature (except bts) in the hall gasped after listening to Rm's statement.

Old wizard: Do u even know what you are doin.......

Jhope: I saw that old wizard was about to say something but one of the upper council member cut off his words.

Counsil member: Wizard! I think Rm know what he's doing very well. Right rm ?
He said in his deep, scary voice

Rm: Yes! Your highness!

Counsil member: Great!

Old wizard: But your highness.....

Council member: I know about your concern wizard and keeping that in mind I've decided that she have to perform our ritual , if she wanna be part of bangtan group.

Everybody shocked after hearing council member's statment .

Old wizard : So human! Do u know anything about the ritual?

Y/n : No .
Bruh! How the hell do u expect me to know anything about ur ritual .

Council member: It's totally fine. What's ur name young lady ?

Y/n : It's y/n

Council member : So y/n , in this ritual, u don't need to anything , u just have to wear a bracelet and the bracelet will show you something that will trigger ur inner soul .
If u r strong enough then ur inner soul with the help of bracelet will stop showing u thing that triggers u and  if u r not strong enough then the  bracelet will fell off and u will not be able to become part of bangtan group.

Taehyung: My apologies sir! But she's just a human and .......

Council member: Bold today aren't we Taehyung?
He said this in such a deep and scary that made taehyung to bow and apologize to him .

Taehyung: I m sorry your highness.

Council member: So y/n , r u ready?

Y/n : I looked at the boys and yuri . They all seemed tensed. Even the stone cold Yoongi also seemed tensed.
I smiled at them and nodded assuring them that I will be fine .
Yes! I m ready.