Part- 19

Previously

Y/n: I'll not cry dad, I'll get up and face the problem

I need to get out of here tonight at any cost.

I saw a small goblin is standing outside my so called room as a gaurd.
I think he's assigned to look after me so that means he probably have keys of this chain with him also .
I can't fight him . Fuck! What should I do now .
Wait ! I think I know what to do. I went closer to the door. The door has a small window which is covered with iron rods

 The door has a small window which is covered with iron rods

(Something like this^)

Psst! Oii ! Oii!!

Goblin: What??
I saw that human girl calling me from the window of the door .

Y/n: I need to use bathroom.

Goblin: Then use it or do u want me to help u .

He said while making fun of her.

Y/n: Listen here u little shit, the bathroom, it's not working properly.
I swear if he was a human, I would have broke his baby making machine.

Goblin:Hah! Do I look idiot to u ?

Y/n: Is there any doubt.
I mumbled

Goblin: What?

Y/n: I said , u will probably don't like if I tell ur boss how u r treating me .
So better help me .

Goblin: Shit! If she will tell boss then he will probably kill me .
Okay okay! Fine . I'll help u .

Y/n: I knew it, this will work . He started unlocking the door .
I grabbed the iron rod tightly which I found in the bathroom.
He opened the door and started walking towards the bathroom.
I walked behind him .
He opened the bathroom door and the moment he stepped in, I hit his head making him fall . His head start to bleed. His blood was green .
I again hit him in his head making him faint.
I tore a part of his shirt and tied his hands, legs and mouth with it .
I then searched his pockets for the keys . And luckily I found it .
I locked the bathroom door. I then unlocked the chain with which they have tied my foot .

Thank god! Now I need to get out of here very carefully .
Since I need a car so I need to find the garage .

I m somewhere in the middle of a forest which is surrounded by tall trees . I saw it from my room's window .The forest is so dense, So car is the best option.

I carefully checked the hallway . There was nobody. I slowly went outside and start heading towards the left side of the hallway. The hallway was dark . It was kinda creepy.