Part- 25

Previously

Jin: Yeah! That's what he said.
So better pack your bags

In the evening

They all were standing in front of the tree .
Their mind was full of different thoughts. Someone is confused and afraid while the other one is excited.

Rm: Are you all ready?

Bts/Jade/Yuri: Yeah!

Taehyung: Y/n?? What happened?

"Deep into the darkness I stood there wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams that no mortal ever dared to dream before."

Y/n: I don't know how to feel right now . One moment I m happy that I got the chance to see their magical world, leaving this world full of fake people and the other moment I am sad because this is the world where I had my beautiful childhood memories , my parents, my friends and this is the world where I met my new family .I last time looked back and turned around .If this is what destined for me then let's make beautiful memories in the new world and leave the past sad memories here in this world .I smiled at all of them and nodded.

Nothing! Let's go.

Yuri: We all went closer to the tree that's when Rm along with the boys put their hand on the door .
The moment they put their hand , the door started to glow .

Y/n: The door opened and there was bright yellow light coming from inside

Y/n: The door opened and there was bright yellow light coming from inside. But the light was not irritating my eyes instead it seems like the light is hypnotising me to come closer to it .
We all went inside .

Jin: Be careful everybody. The stairs are kinda slippery .

Y/n: The moment we entered, my eyes got blessed with such a beautiful scenery . The stairs is surrounded by plants, flowers , Fireflies.
Wait ! They were not fireflies .
At first I thought there were fireflies but when I observed carefully , I saw  they were small human like creatures with wings on their back .