Part- 22

Previously

With that they all transformed into wolves and went where y/n is .

And about yuri and jade , Jin sent them in the secret room of the mansion so that noone will be able to find them except bangtan.

(Secret room)

Meanwhile Y/n pov

I have been locked in this room for the past 15 min. My white shirt is covered with blood stains and dirt .
My hair is mess . Blood is coming out from my lower lip . My foot is again chained and this time they have chained my neck too .
I may not be able to get out of this hell hole but at least jade left this hell . I m happy for that kid . I wish , he lives happily . I feel so bad for him . He lost his parents at such a young age.

My stomach is making sounds because of hunger . My throat is also very dry .
They are not even giving me water .

I was trying my best to get out of this chain but this is not helping

I was trying my best to get out of chain that's when, I heard footsteps coming towards my direction . The footsteps stopped in front of my room and someone opened the door .
At first my eyes got blurred because of the light . After a couple second, I saw a man standing in the door . He has red eyes , his sharp tooth were visible. His hair is covering his forehead . He was very tall almost like 6ft.

???: Get up human ! Master wants to see u now .

Y/n: BUT I DON'T WANNA SEE THOSE ASSHOLE SO U MAY LEAVE .THANK YOU !

???: Look! Don't make it difficult for me .
If u will not come then I have to forcibly take u there so it's better if u come on ur own .

Y/n: What should I do now ? I don't wanna get beaten up by them again so it's better if I do what he says.
I slowly got up and nodded at him.
He came closer and unlocked the chain but he didn't unlocked the chain which was tied to my neck .
He grabbed the chain of my neck and started walking which automatically made me to follow him .
My leg was hurting so much that caused me to limp .
We walked through the dark hallways . Right now my mind is just full of sweet memories I had in past . My parents , my friend hwasa , the way taehyung looked at me , the way yoongi held my waist making me smile like a crazy woman .But my smile faded away when the person in front of me stopped walking . We stopped infront of a big brown door.
I saw he knocked twice and a voice came from inside
"Come in"
My thoughts were full of "what will happen next", "is this my end" .
I came back to senses when the person pulled my chain .
I walked into the dark room . I saw there were just a table in the centre of a room and a small tubelight above it .
I was observing the room that's when I hear a click sound just like someone locked the door . I turned around and saw the person who brought me here left leaving me alone in this dark room .