Part- 17

Previously

Nick: Let's give visit to her and the bangtan .

They all smirked at Nick's words .

Meanwhile in bangtan mansion

Jhope: hahaha! That was insane . Now I regret doesn't going with you .

Jimin: Me too .

Y/n: I saw everybody talking about today's incident but yuri seems kinda a sad and jealous??? But why ?
I saw she got up and left the place
Yuri!!

Jin: What happened to her ?
I asked confusingly.

Y/n: I don't know . Lemme check .
With that I left the place and went where yuri went .
Yuri wait!!

Yuri: What is her problem ? Why is she coming here ? Huh! Can't she just do her job of 'attention seeking' .

Y/n: Yuri wait! What happened to u ? Why u left? Is there something..........
I went closer to her but she pushed me making me stumble and then she screamed on my face .

Yuri: SHUT UP Y/N! Don't act like u care for me ok . Just go there and be the stupid "attention seeker" . Huh!
I said rudely. I don't who she thinks she is.

Y/n: ok ! Her words are hurting me . I loved her like my sister . Why is she acting like this ?
Yuri why are u acting like this ?
I said while grabbing her hand but she pushed my hand away .

Yuri: Keep ur dirty hands away. U know what my mother was right , u r just a third class girl who just wants boys attention .

Y/n: ENOUGH YURI! I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED U LIKE MY SISTER .WHAT HAPPENED TO U ? U NEVER TREATED ME LIKE THIS BEFORE.

Yuri: WHY? IS TRUTH HURTING U ? HUH? AND ABOUT SISTER , THAT'S BULLSHIT . I BECAME UR FRIEND JUST BECAUSE I WANT EVERYBODY TO THINK HOW BEAUTIFUL I LOOK INFRONT OF AN UGLY BITCH .U R SO STUPID Y/N .

Y/N: Her words literally broke me . The worst feeling in the world is being hurt my someone u love .
Haha! So that's what u think about me .
U know what I may be ugly , stupid enough to trust u blindly and loved u like my sister but at least I m not FAKE like u .
I said bitterly. How stupid am I to trust her blindly .

Yuri: Fake! Huh? U know u are a slut just like ur dead mothe........
When I was about to say mother but she slapped me so hard on my cheek .

Y/n: DON'T U DARE YURI!
I can't hear anything bad about my parents not even from the person who used to act like my bestfriend.
I turned around to leave but I saw bangtan standing there looking at us sympathetically.

Taehyung: Y/.......

Y/n: Don't!
I left and went in my room and locked the door .
I took a bottle of wine from the cupboard and drank it in one go making me feel dizzy.

Yuri pov

Yuri: I saw the boys looked at me angrily .
It's not what it looks lik........

Jungkook : Shut up yuri! U know that  I started to like u but I think ..........u know what I don't think I need to give u  explanation .

Jimin:Yuri U know that when we came to know about that u r the royal blood . She being an alone human threatened us all to not touch or let anything happen to u even after knowing that we can kill her on the spot for threatening us . But she never cared about her life , she cared about u because she loved u .